Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Tuesday is BFD day.

The story goes like this. My normal greeting to people for the last 25+ years has been, Happy Monday, Happy Tuesday, W, Th, etc. At one point, instead of Happy Tuesday, I started saying, Happy Not-Monday.

Somebody mentioned that they felt sorry for Tuesday. Every other day has its own identity. Wednesday is Humpday. Thursday is almost the weekend. Friday is FRIDAY. Saturday and Sunday are the weekend. Even the dreaded Monday, although hated by many, has its own very distinct ID. But Tuesday's only claim to fame was that it wasn't as bad as Monday. So we came up with BFD Tuesdays. Breakfast For Dinner Tuesday. So now we have omelets or french toast etc every Tuesday evening and Tuesday has it's very own ID that I look forward to.

HAPPY BFD Tuesday everyone!
It's 7 am and I'm already thinking about dinner. Ham and cheese omelette, with some bacon and toast for dinner tonight! :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I've wanted some of these for a while. Too bad they are in Vegas and the sale is local only. I did let the guy know that I'd be interested if he decides to ship them.

I still enjoy listening to the ones I got for my Brother-in-Law. Awesome little speakers.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You have the 2.5s, right? Those are nice, and they are the tower version of what I have. The ones that I'm looking at are 2.9s.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You have the 2.5s, right? Those are nice, and they are the tower version of what I have. The ones that I'm looking at are 2.9s.
I don't really remember, the pictures look the same to me.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson / Twilight

Can I be the first to say GET OVER IT and WHO THE EFF CARES? :rolleyes: Why is this news? 12yr old girls don't read/watch the news.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Something in my attic is alive. Nobody believes me though since you can only hear it late at night. 4:30 am and I just heard it. Very hard to describe. Kinda sounds like something maybe being dragged across the ceiling. This is why I stay up till morning... I mean I have to sit here and listen to it in horror but I know that when I go to sleep it won't be doing whatever it does up there that makes so much noise...

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Rats!

Something in my attic is alive. Nobody believes me though since you can only hear it late at night. 4:30 am and I just heard it. Very hard to describe. Kinda sounds like something maybe being dragged across the ceiling. This is why I stay up till morning... I mean I have to sit here and listen to it in horror but I know that when I go to sleep it won't be doing whatever it does up there that makes so much noise...
Seriously we had a problem like that acouple of years ago. It turned out to be rats. Paid an exterminator big $$ to first seal off all possible entrances , then trap, and then disinfect and sanitize. They were coming in through a gap in the detached garage person door and going across the attic connecting raceway and made a nest over the master bedroom; you could hear them in the wee hours at night scrathing around. ...Texas rats are huge!

Good Luck and Good Riddance to attic dwellers,

Forest Man

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Could be rats. Or, raccoons or squirrels. Only way to find out is to go take a look. Time to be a man, Craig.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

Can I be the first to say GET OVER IT and WHO THE EFF CARES? :rolleyes: Why is this news? 12yr old girls don't read/watch the news.
You seem pretty worked up, John. It's okay...it's okay...he'll get over it.

:p :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You have a ghost? So cool man.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

Who? Kristen & Robert from what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis