Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The SVS contest has ended...now need to wait and see who gets picked. Fingers crossed.
I didn't even try. I don't have measuring equipment and my writing skills are infamous.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't even try. I don't have measuring equipment and my writing skills are infamous.:D
Hey, you can't win if you don't play. :p

I'm surprised that Alex didn't enter. That guy can write...and I'm not being sarcastic. Plus, and here's why I'm really shocked, it was a chance to win free stuff. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, you can't win if you don't play. :p

I'm surprised that Alex didn't enter. That guy can write...and I'm not being sarcastic. Plus, and here's why I'm really shocked, it was a chance to win free stuff. :D
He is an eloquent MF'er isn't he.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'll bet I'm worse.
I'm in love with using too many commas and semi-colons.
As much as you guys love using the colon.

Just sayin. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It took three hours without any breaks, but I finally trimmed back a tree branch that was growing really close to my neighbors' roof. That can be bad news in windy storms here. I had been trimming back other branches so that I could get to it, and today was the day. Almost all of it was on their side of the wall, so it took some extra time to bring it down completely on my side. Feels really good to have it done.

Now for the reality check. That branch, which took three hours, is only about 1/3 the size of another main branch that is growing above their patio roof (but high enough above it that it won't hit it unless the branch breaks, which is unlikely). Oh, sweet mother. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need their help to keep it from landing on their roof when I go to cut it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I did a wicked amount of trimming on one of my trees this morning (one that's overgrowing the fence on the other side of the yard from the tree that I trimmed earlier). Still a lot left, but at least it's visually obvious that I've done something. I'm taking a break because it began to sprinkle with hints of pouring, but I think it's stopped for now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On another note, I hope that eBay's tracking of China Post shipments doesn't work. If it does, then my package that shipped eight days ago still hasn't even been accepted by their post office. Seems unlikely given the very high rating of the seller.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Aside from napping and eating I blew like at least a couple three hours on meme whatever dot com like from doug's pic ... and I need a shower. That was weekend coverage on the Eastern European Front.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Aside from napping and eating I blew like at least a couple three hours on meme whatever dot com like from doug's pic ... and I need a shower. That was weekend coverage on the Eastern European Front.
I didn't even check out that site until now...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just hit the refresh button to see if anybody added anything and zip, zilch, nada.

The depth of my despair is my disappointment.

Eff you, Bromeo.

Edit: Oh! Saved by Doug. Thanks Bro ... meo. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just hit the refresh button to see if anybody added anything and zip, zilch, nada.

The depth of my despair is my disappointment.

Eff you, Bromeo.

Edit: Oh! Saved by Doug. Thanks Bro ... meo. :D

Here have another!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here have another!
I can't go back there until I do my chores. Not that I haven't been an utter wonder in the get it dome dept. for the last hour or two but there's a long way to go. Is laundry and stuff what normal people do with their weekends? I'm questioning the desirability of this thing you call the weekend ... and work for that matter. Look, I'm just saying that unemployment wasn't all bad, okay?

Wow, now I gotta get out a here. This internet thing is like a time vampire.

I might log off. :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Cookie coffee cup just for Alex.:)

Yeah, I'm bored....so what.
That's making me want to get a mocha pot ... and of course a bunch of those cups. I only had one huge ice coffee today and man would a cup be nice about now.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That's making me want to get a mocha pot ... and of course a bunch of those cups. I only had one huge ice coffee today and man would a cup be nice about now.
With or without the coffee in it?:rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis