How the Political parties are changing and Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
And there is you. Plopping your little memes in to show your true colors. Nothing intelligent or interesting to say. I will not condone the idiocy of people like Dal1as go without comment. He and the Qanon are a problem but the silence of many who know it is all a lie may be the biggest crime of all.
1630943010035.png

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
And there is you. Plopping your little memes in to show your true colors. Nothing intelligent or interesting to say. I will not condone the idiocy of people like Dal1as go without comment. He and the Qanon are a problem but the silence of many who know it is all a lie may be the biggest crime of all.
Who in the hell brought up Qanon? Oh you did. Typical tactic of the left. Fake boogeymen. Qanon, white supremists, I bet you fell for the Rachel Maddow and Rolling Stone lie about the Overdoses happening in Oklahoma... because they are all a bunch of hicks there, huh?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
We agree Jan 6th wasn't even close to being an insurrection. Honestly I feel it should be common practice to make our govt officials piss their pants every once in awhile.
The alt-right used force to get into the capitol and attacked police. I'd say that was an insurrection. Wearing MAGA gear. An incredibly ignorant thing to say.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
honest journalism died a long time ago, but nobody really wanted to announce the time of death
This is not true at all. I think what you mean to say is that much of it's presentation now days in colored by tribe.

Let's also point out that there is no journalism on the right.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
OR, Clinton, " I didn't have sex with that woman". Right !
and MSN has been consistent. They tore apart Clinton just like they did Bush and now Biden.

But when they did it to TRump who deserved more than anyone in the history of the union, it became radically biased to the cult. They needed to fight back with make believe while crying, loudly, of their victomization.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I speak for the educated, objective, non biased and moral.
LMAO, you're as biased as any wacko , be it far right or left !!

That you would dispute this is such vulgar manner is appropriate but still misguided.

Peace
That you would make such a 'biased' statement is purely ignorant and ridiculous.

Peace

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The alt-right used force to get into the capitol and attacked police. I'd say that was an insurrection. Wearing MAGA gear. An incredibly ignorant thing to say.
Those were his quoted words bro not mine. If your going to step into the disagreement him and me were having at that particular spot read through thar particular cluster of threads a little more carefully

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those were his quoted words bro not mine. If your going to step into the disagreement him and me were having at that particular spot read through thar particular cluster of threads a little more carefully
Your paragraph starts with "We agree." Take a look.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Once again those are his words including the words "we agree" are his words it's not my paragraph it's a direct quote from something he had said before which I disagreed with

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Although I did state I didn't believe it was an insurrection at the beginning of this thread so if you want to discuss that no problem just make sure your using my words and also my opinions and not his

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
You are an idiot. Those were MY conments.

Stand down and give your cancel culture zombie worship the left schtick a break.

You obviously have nothing to add to a conversation, debate, disagreement between Dave and I so just go.

On a happy not. Perusing the Covid thread there is political post after political post and nothing?

Just like politics.

Same propoganda lying message as usual.

I really love the part about trumpers and republicans being the evil antivaccers when 50% of the people not vaccinated are black.

Will be curious how they will spin vaccine passports when they are so against voter id.

Bunch of lying stupid evil people.

Sorry just the truth.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
For example?
gladly ! and just for you I'll give a piece from everyones favorite 'fake news' !!

Now I suspect you will say this is all untrue, myself have been to SF recently with my kids and grandkids I've seen it first hand. As a city I enjoyed very much back in the eighties has now become Nancy Pelosi's and Chesa Boudin's personal cesspool.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You are an idiot. Those were MY conments.

Stand down and give your cancel culture zombie worship the left schtick a break.

You obviously have nothing to add to a conversation, debate, disagreement between Dave and I so just go.

On a happy not. Perusing the Covid thread there is political post after political post and nothing?

Just like politics.

Same propoganda lying message as usual.

I really love the part about trumpers and republicans being the evil antivaccers when 50% of the people not vaccinated are black.

Will be curious how they will spin vaccine passports when they are so against voter id.

Bunch of lying stupid evil people.

Sorry just the truth.
Double checked. Danzilla said it too. Even if your stat is correct, the fact is Faux's Big 3 are promoting resistance to the vax while having been vax'd. There's not much more reprehensible than that.

Jan 6th: have an (R) therefore not really an insurrection. Have a (D) and the MFing traitors!! Yes its really gotten this dumb.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Double checked. Danzilla said it too. Even if your stat is correct, the fact is Faux's Big 3 are promoting resistance to the vax while having been vax'd. There's not much more reprehensible than that.

Jan 6th: have an (R) therefore not really an insurrection. Have a (D) and the MFing traitors!! Yes its really gotten this dumb.
Yep I said it insurrection means a violent uprising against an established authority or government.

And like I said if that was an insurrection it was the sorriest attempt at one I've ever seen
That was no insurrection just a bunch of clowns who acted on there own impulses after being gaslight by a crybaby for a losing president. It made no tactical sense but if course Trump doesn't have any sense of tactics

If I were going to pull of an insurrection a violent uprising of an authority or government the people I sent in would have killed my opposition. I would have involved the military and martial law and encouraged my supporters to rise up throughout the country

To call Jan 6th an insurrection is a joke.

But I really don't mind democrats saying it was one I understand why they are doing it. It's very smart tactics. I would do the same thing if I was a democrat. I mean Trump setup conservatives with that idiotic situation you see an opponents throat you go for the kill.

That's how the game is played in politics. And make no mistake right now both parties are fighting for power. Very little accuracy on truth or whats right at the moment

You can only hope whichever party finally gains the upper hand will then do what's best or right for the people

Wishful thinking I know

Especially considering the country is split 50 50 between both parties right now with the deciding factor being swing voters independents. This could stay ugly for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis