Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bonus day yesterday. I got my pole saw and my phone belt holster.

It's the little things in life that matter. At least, that's what I tell the ladies. Unsuccessfully. Ummm, did I mention that I got a phone belt holster?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Bonus day yesterday. I got my pole sawed off and my phone belt holster.

It's the little things in life that matter. At least, that's what I tell the ladies. Unsuccessfully. Ummm, did I mention that I got a phone belt holster?
I feel so very sorry for you. :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You do know a phone belt holster repels women as fast as a mankini. You are not batman and do not need a utility belt. Put the phone in your pocket and the bulge may help.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just upgraded my macbook pro to mountain lion, Apple really has tried to change their computers into giant iphones. This is basically iOs on steroids, not an upgraded version of OS X

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Something in my attic is alive. Nobody believes me though since you can only hear it late at night. 4:30 am and I just heard it. Very hard to describe. Kinda sounds like something maybe being dragged across the ceiling. This is why I stay up till morning... I mean I have to sit here and listen to it in horror but I know that when I go to sleep it won't be doing whatever it does up there that makes so much noise...
It's your sinister twin Hugo.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You do know a phone belt holster repels women as fast as a mankini. You are not batman and do not need a utility belt. Put the phone in your pocket and the bulge may help.
Wait...what? Mankini's repel them?!

That sure explains last weekend.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well the rats are busy again. my moms gonna pick up some poison and i get to go and see whats up there...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Olympics opening ceremony tonight. I might watch it, but I'll probably wait until the events start.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just upgraded my macbook pro to mountain lion, Apple really has tried to change their computers into giant iphones. This is basically iOs on steroids, not an upgraded version of OS X
What did you have before? I have Lion, and my brother (who is a huge Apple user) went from Lion to ML and says that besides a few tweaks, there are no major differences.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used the new pole saw today. Works pretty well. On the last branch of the day, with about an eight of an inch left, the chain slipped loose. Oh, well. I'm guessing it won't be too tough to fix.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I almost got some Depends just to experiment, but I guess the idea of wearing urine-soaked diapers isn't as appealing as it was back in college...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I almost got some Depends just to experiment, but I guess the idea of wearing urine-soaked diapers isn't as appealing as it was back in college...
U.S. security officials on the hunt for an upgraded underwear*bomb
Kimberly Dozier, The Associated Press* Jul 27, 2012 – 4:52 PM ET

ASPEN, Colo. — U.S. security officials are on the lookout for a new type of explosive, after analysis of an upgraded underwear bomb intercepted by a CIA operation in Yemen.

Transportation Security Administrator John Pistole told an audience at the Aspen Security Forum that the device smuggled out by a double-agent in an operation earlier this year was an upgrade from the underwear bomb carried by Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, to try to bring down a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas 2009.
Please tell me that this is just a coincidence...

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The SVS contest has ended...now need to wait and see who gets picked. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis