How the Political parties are changing and Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
that's all you asked for ! Regardless, you agree that SF has real issues...........

I know it doesn't fit eljr's liberal journalism criteria but he is obviously fixated on left. For the record I'm no fan of FOX News either but I knew it would get all the libies stirred up ! :p
You pick the finest. ;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This is not true at all. I think what you mean to say is that much of it's presentation now days in colored by tribe.

Let's also point out that there is no journalism on the right.
When I want to get a conservative view of current events, this is my go-to source.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
OK. Idiots having a good time and drinking beer decide to protest and 'hey lets break in for kicks and giggles'.
When you consider the average demographic of his voting base thats not too far stretched of a theory

But it was more serious then that. Gaslit or not they made the choice to go in. There is personal responsibility they will have to face. I mean there were people in the crowd who when they saw what was happening left and walked away.

I guess that's how I feel about my party right now. When I see how his base is and what my party has become I can either walk in with the crowd. Or choose to walk away

I'm making that choice to walk away. It's the only way I know how to put my feelings into words.

I.dont know what I'm walking to yet kindoff lost on that part but I don't know I'm hoping 2022 and 2024 might give me some answers or ideas on what I can get behind or support

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Most people on the left care nothing about our warriors in fact they want to get rid of them. This country has turned into a bunch of cowards.

Stop with the fake pity party and go fvck yourselves. We know who the real Americans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis