How the Political parties are changing and Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yep I said it insurrection means a violent uprising against an established authority or government.
OK.

And like I said if that was an insurrection it was the sorriest attempt at one I've ever seen
All of us should be happy for that. I know I am.

That was no insurrection just a bunch of clowns who acted on there own impulses after being gaslight by a crybaby for a losing president. It made no tactical sense but if course Trump doesn't have any sense of tactics

If I were going to pull of an insurrection a violent uprising of an authority or government the people I sent in would have killed my opposition. I would have involved the military and martial law and encouraged my supporters to rise up throughout the country

That is an insurrection to call Jan 6th an insurrection is a joke.
A failed insurrection is still an insurrection. You fail to understand that point.

But I really don't mind democrats saying it was one I understand why they are doing it. It's very smart tactics. I would do the same thing if I was a democrat. I mean Trump setup conservatives with that idiotic situation you see an opponents throat you go for the kill.
Small d democrats, left and right, says the same. What kind of democrat do you want to be?

That's how the game is played in politics. And make no mistake right now both parties are fighting for power. Very little accuracy on truth or whats right at the moment

You can only hope whichever party finally gains thr upper hand will then di what's best or right for the people

Wishful thinking I know
I don't think of it as a game as it is not: Only one party in USA is now firmly committed to democracy. Why don't you go read @eljr posts in this thread, a member that writes that he has been a Republican for a very long time.

What kind of Republican do you want to be?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL at least the insurrection were idiots being encouraged by an even bigger idiot. Just a glimpse at the competency involved.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
OK.

All of us should be happy for that. I know I am.

A failed insurrection is still an insurrection. You fail to understand that point.

Small d democrats, left and right, says the same. What kind of democrat do you want to be?

I don't think of it as a game as it is not: Only one party in USA is now firmly committed to democracy. Why don't you go read @eljr posts in this thread, a member that writes that he has been a Republican for a very long time.

What kind of Republican do you want to be?
One that stands against Trump and his supporters version of what a conservative is meant to be

But that doesn't mean I have to buy into your bullsh$t narrative Trell

But it's a narrative that's impossible to take seriously from you. You don't live in the States you don't have boots on the ground you have no context about our issues over here

You just jump on the bandwagon and start running your mouth. Amusing to be honest

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
But enough of this round and round. I asked @Dal1as to post this thread over here so we could hash some things out

We did we do not stand in agreement on a lot of things but thank you for being willing to interact with me @Dal1as. I thought it was a good opportunity for 2 Conservatives from opposing sides to have a conversation. I appreciate you doing so and the respect you gave even when it when the debate heated up

As for the rest of the chirping in this thread @Dude#1279435 said it best D's will have there version of things R's will have there's there is no getting either side to agree on things right now

So it's a waste of time to keep going over and over and over the same B.S. narratives again and again

If you want to keep debating @Dal1as be my guest. But I have to get to work and really just kindoff get on with life.

peace and goodwill

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
One that stands against Trump and his supporters version of what a conservative is meant to be

But it's a narrative that's impossible to take seriously from you. You don't live in the States you don't have boots on the ground you have no context about our issues over here

You just jump on the bandwagon and start running your mouth. Amusing to be honest
Can't have some uppity foreigner talking back to you and this is not the first time you say so :rolleyes: You and your bro (that is what you call him) Dal1as agree on most things, though.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Can't have some uppity foreigner talking back to you and this is not the first time you say so :rolleyes: You and your bro (that is what you call him) Dal1as agree on most things, though.
Bro just give it a rest already just because I don't agree with your bullsh$t doesn't mean I agree with him. Sorry when me and him disagreed I couldn't validate everything you'd prefer for me to go along with to be your version of a "good republican"

Like I said this round and round is pointless you want to keep running your mouth like a triggered Karen keep on I'm not paying attention to it

Like I said at the end of my talking with him gotta get back to living. And discussing audio
There will be more time for this stuff in 2022 when elections come up

Until then the same talking points over and over is getting ooooold

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

Dan, try to do your best not to waste your time with 'Trell the troll', it's quite obvious his mother did not have any kids that lived ............

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
gladly ! and just for you I'll give a piece from everyones favorite 'fake news' !!

Now I suspect you will say this is all untrue, myself have been to SF recently with my kids and grandkids I've seen it first hand. As a city I enjoyed very much back in the eighties has now become Nancy Pelosi's and Chesa Boudin's personal cesspool.
Wow "Laura Investigates!" And now the Big 3 are off the table for any ridiculous claims for propaganda. :oops:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Dan, try to do your best not to waste your time with 'Trell the troll', it's quite obvious his mother did not have any kids that lived ............
I'm not going to go there. For the record I actually like Trell

I like his sense of humor and his taste in audio and I don't disagree with everything he brings up. Just our politics at times cause us to butt heads. Especially when he wants to be critical of a place he does not live in

I'm just as guilty as him at not backing down when someone brings it or starts talking sh$t

But I appreciate you looking out for me bro your a good dude @Mikado463

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
LMAO, you're as biased as any wacko , be it far right or left !!

That you would make such a 'biased' statement is purely ignorant and ridiculous.

Peace
You do not even know what journalism is. This I would bet my house on.

The ignorance in your posts shines through.

Peace

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
But enough of this round and round. I asked @Dal1as to post this thread over here so we could hash some things out

We did we do not stand in agreement on a lot of things but thank you for being willing to interact with me @Dal1as. I thought it was a good opportunity for 2 Conservatives from opposing sides to have a conversation. I appreciate you doing so and the respect you gave even when it when the debate heated up

As for the rest of the chirping in this thread @Dude#1279435 said it best D's will have there version of things R's will have there's there is no getting either side to agree on things right now

So it's a waste of time to keep going over and over and over the same B.S. narratives again and again

If you want to keep debating @Dal1as be my guest. But I have to get to work and really just kindoff get on with life.

peace and goodwill
You post as such a phony. "the rest of the chirping in?" That is what one does on a message board. If you wanted to talk to one poster, use the IM.
If it' s a waste of going "over and over" why did you have the read moved? Many you git told the time and you are running in a flurry of arrogance?

But thanks for the official notification that you are moving on because everyone was hanging on your every arrogant word.

Good luck getting on with your life. I have no doubt given your attitude it is very challenging thing to do for you.
Oh, and God Bless, peace and goodwill!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
So you're saying what was reported on is all made up ??
No I'm saying you're using that one example as if the Big 3 over at Faux Noise are somehow now professional journalists. I'd have thought you'd use more respectable people.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No I'm saying you're using that one example
that's all you asked for ! Regardless, you agree that SF has real issues...........

I know it doesn't fit eljr's liberal journalism criteria but he is obviously fixated on left. For the record I'm no fan of FOX News either but I knew it would get all the libies stirred up ! :p

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You post as such a phony. "the rest of the chirping in?" That is what one does on a message board. If you wanted to talk to one poster, use the
If it' s a waste of going "over and over" why did you have the read moved? Many you git told the time and you are running in a flurry of arrogance?

But thanks for the official notification that you are moving on because everyone was hanging on your every arrogant word.

Good luck getting on with your life. I have no doubt given your attitude it is very challenging thing to do for you.
Oh, and God Bless, peace and goodwill!
Arrogance huh? I asked @Dal1as to open this thread because he made some political points on the Covid thread that I disagreed with but I didn't want to derail the thread. I asked to maybe open this thread here so we could discuss it out So he was polite enough to oblige. I knew others were going to jump in I don't give a fu$% go ahead if you want my primary interest was with him

It became apparent as the thread went on that we were at an impasse. We ended it and then it seems like always some Lil bi@$tch like yourself wants to put my name in your mouth and try keep dragging this bullsh#t on and on and on. There's nothing else to really discuss until 2022. It's pointless to keep circling around the same arguments for page after page after a certain point

So you just ran your mouth assuming you knew why this thread was opened and why I do what I do and what I'm about

The only arrogance right now I see is you you pr$ck

But go ahead keep my name in your mouth and keep talking sh$t I'll have no problem bringing back the attitude your slinging.

Otherwise fu$%k you and have a sh$try fu$%ing day

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yep I said it insurrection means a violent uprising against an established authority or government.

And like I said if that was an insurrection it was the sorriest attempt at one I've ever seen
That was no insurrection just a bunch of clowns who acted on there own impulses after being gaslight by a crybaby for a losing president. It made no tactical sense but if course Trump doesn't have any sense of tactics

If I were going to pull of an insurrection a violent uprising of an authority or government the people I sent in would have killed my opposition. I would have involved the military and martial law and encouraged my supporters to rise up throughout the country

To call Jan 6th an insurrection is a joke.

But I really don't mind democrats saying it was one I understand why they are doing it. It's very smart tactics. I would do the same thing if I was a democrat. I mean Trump setup conservatives with that idiotic situation you see an opponents throat you go for the kill.

That's how the game is played in politics. And make no mistake right now both parties are fighting for power. Very little accuracy on truth or whats right at the moment

You can only hope whichever party finally gains the upper hand will then do what's best or right for the people

Wishful thinking I know

Especially considering the country is split 50 50 between both parties right now with the deciding factor being swing voters independents. This could stay ugly for awhile

You can only hope whichever party finally gains the upper hand will then do what's best or right for the people

Wishful thinking I know

Especially considering the country is split 50 50 between both parties right now with the deciding factor being swing voters independents. This could stay ugly for awhile

Wishful thinking I know

OK. Idiots having a good time and drinking beer decide to protest and 'hey lets break in for kicks and giggles'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis