Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
wow i hate apple right now. i only plug my ipod into my computer maybe once every 2 months to sync songs and now i cant do that anymore, it wants me to wipe my ipod just to be able to sync it again. and if i do that then i either have to backup all my apps and then sort through about 200 apps to find what ones i want to sync, or just re download them all again. and then i still lose all my data so all my saves in my games and all my fl studio projects are gone. f*** you apple!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
maybe back it up then restore from the backup?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was coding VBA most of the weekend. Sadly, it wasn't even for work - it was for myself. I know...I know...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was coding VBA most of the weekend. Sadly, it wasn't even for work - it was for myself. I know...I know...
Nadji si djevojku.

Good advice but sadly it isn't in English. I know ... I know ... :p

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, it's 9am and I'm already a little bit drunk. Who would have guessed that apple juice and 100 proof Southern Comfort make such a great combination?
Unlike people whom live on Satellite of Love - others have to work to pay bills... Getting buzzed to work is great way to start new and exiting career :rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Tuesdays are officially worse than Mondays...
Tuesday is BFD day.

The story goes like this. My normal greeting to people for the last 25+ years has been, Happy Monday, Happy Tuesday, W, Th, etc. At one point, instead of Happy Tuesday, I started saying, Happy Not-Monday.

Somebody mentioned that they felt sorry for Tuesday. Every other day has its own identity. Wednesday is Humpday. Thursday is almost the weekend. Friday is FRIDAY. Saturday and Sunday are the weekend. Even the dreaded Monday, although hated by many, has its own very distinct ID. But Tuesday's only claim to fame was that it wasn't as bad as Monday. So we came up with BFD Tuesdays. Breakfast For Dinner Tuesday. So now we have omelets or french toast etc every Tuesday evening and Tuesday has it's very own ID that I look forward to.

HAPPY BFD Tuesday everyone!

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Tuesday is BFD day.

The story goes like this. My normal greeting to people for the last 25+ years has been, Happy Monday, Happy Tuesday, W, Th, etc. At one point, instead of Happy Tuesday, I started saying, Happy Not-Monday.

Somebody mentioned that they felt sorry for Tuesday. Every other day has its own identity. Wednesday is Humpday. Thursday is almost the weekend. Friday is FRIDAY. Saturday and Sunday are the weekend. Even the dreaded Monday, although hated by many, has its own very distinct ID. But Tuesday's only claim to fame was that it wasn't as bad as Monday. So we came up with BFD Tuesdays. Breakfast For Dinner Tuesday. So now we have omelets or french toast etc every Tuesday evening and Tuesday has it's very own ID that I look forward to.

HAPPY BFD Tuesday everyone!

That's an awesome idea. I might have to make some pancakes tonight now that you got me thinking about breakfast foods again. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess "Behringer Frequency Destroyer Tuesday" didn't didn't have the same je ne sais quois?

:D
There is only forum in the whole world where this jape will get smiles :) (And I'm proud to be a member ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis