Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just assembled the dethatcher...kinda. I have to take it apart and do it again. Why? Because one of the items to install needs to be put on first or it can't be put on, but it's not mentioned anywhere in the assembly section, but rather there's just an image of it on the detacher handle later in the manual. To put it on, I have to disassemble everything. It only takes about five minutes, so not a huge deal, but still...grrrr.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just assembled the dethatcher...kinda. I have to take it apart and do it again. Why? Because one of the items to install needs to be put on first or it can't be put on, but it's not mentioned anywhere in the assembly section, but rather there's just an image of it on the detacher handle later in the manual. To put it on, I have to disassemble everything. It only takes about five minutes, so not a huge deal, but still...grrrr.
DAMN ENGINEERS!:mad:

:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If Alex attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help?

...and I wish he'd leave that seal hole alone.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The dethatching is complete, lawn has been watered down, and more bird seed put out for the doves (they've been digging that seed this week).

Time to go cut my hair, shower, and get some dinner for Niki and me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If Alex attacked Turkey from the rear, do you think Greece would help?
You'd think Swerd would chime in here to give you an attaboy for proper use of capitalization.

Adam, what's a dethatcher?

... nevermind, Google works good.

Still, what's a dethatcher? I got distracted!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Oh man, you guys are killin' me. Go NAD, I found your post to be very informative and calming. Thank you for your concern.

I find GO-NAD to be fine example of an assumed name for an audio forum. I wish everyone were as creative you.

Did I miss anyone?
I feel better now.:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
never EVER date a passive-agressive, tri-polar model with depression issues and a personality disorder. they will make you lose all trust for anyone of the male gender, give you haunting nightmares and when you finaly give up on them and block them on facebook they will make other accounts just to try and lure you back. its not fun
Soooo... What kind of model was she? Annnddd.. She's single? Is one of the personalities the "sporty" type?

I already have trust issues and drink enough to never have nightmares. There's also plenty of room on my facebook friends list to add her as many times as it takes.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Soooo... What kind of model was she? Annnddd.. She's single? Is one of the personalities the "sporty" type?

I already have trust issues and drink enough to never have nightmares. There's also plenty of room on my facebook friends list to add her as many times as it takes.
well she will be 18 in a month lol but shes dating a homosexual man who is trying to hide his homosexuality even though its quite apparent that he is.
https://www.facebook.com/LaurelMcintoshOfficial

now on to a boring topic... my internet has fallen to dial up speeds... i warned my mother about getting a bluray player with netflix. BUT SHE DIDNT BELIEVE ME :mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Still, what's a dethatcher? I got distracted!
I don't blame you! :)

I wanted to loosen up my topsoil, and I was debating between a dethatcher and a tiller. I went with the dethatcher because my soil isn't that deep (I have a layer of loose soil over pretty solid ground), and my impression is that the dethatcher doesn't dig as deep. Worked pretty well, I think.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wanted to loosen up my topsoil, and I was debating between a dethatcher and a tiller. I went with the dethatcher because my soil isn't that deep (I have a layer of loose soil over pretty solid ground), and my impression is that the dethatcher doesn't dig as deep. Worked pretty well, I think.
Go to a bar and find a beautiful woman. Tell her exactly that. No shot you go home alone.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Go to a bar and find a beautiful woman. Tell her exactly that. No shot you go home alone.
So true. Granted, it'll be one of the hags that she hangs out with so that she doesn't have competition, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis