Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you've never watched America's Test Kitchen, you owe it to yourself to do so...if only for Yvonne Ruperti.

(Okay, I'm a nerd who's been watching it for over a decade because I like the cooking...)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So true. Granted, it'll be one of the hags that she hangs out with so that she doesn't have competition, but still...
Unfortunately this is true. But, you, my friend are an Amazon Prime member. Make sure you sneak that in there. If that doesn't work, treat her like a hooker insist she doesn't tell your wife how much you're willing to spend. Be sure to buy the place a round on her tab.

I should write a book.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
If you've never watched America's Test Kitchen, you owe it to yourself to do so...if only for Yvonne Ruperti.

(Okay, I'm a nerd who's been watching it for over a decade because I like the cooking...)
Love that show. You don't rock the bowtie in the kitchen do you?

I used to watch that all the time when I only had OTA channels. Now I watch the Champions Tour on Golf Channel and make racist comments at Parking Wars.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
2nd weekend in a row I'm without any booze at all. Not buying any today means I won't be drinking at all tomorrow. I feel alone and a little cold.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
2nd weekend in a row I'm without any booze at all. Not buying any today means I won't be drinking at all tomorrow. I feel alone and a little cold.
WTF?!? I'm about an ounce away from finishing a bottle of wine. And I'm thinking about opening a second one. Any my ex-girlfriend didn't just get engaged.

(Waiting to see if you drive to the store for some hooch...and hookers.)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
WTF?!? I'm about an ounce away from finishing a bottle of wine. And I'm thinking about opening a second one. Any my ex-girlfriend didn't just get engaged.

(Waiting to see if you drive to the store for some hooch...and hookers.)
DAMNIT, ADAM!!! Now I want to drive 20 minutes to get a bottle of wine or 5. Ugh. That might end up happening. And, Sunava B, its raining

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I remember a couple of sobriety binges being a real bummer. The whole time I wanted to be drunk because I wasn't ready to be sober. It f^%&in' sucked. Thinking about it makes me want to drink now. Thanks for the memories. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I remember a couple of sobriety binges being a real bummer. The whole time I wanted to be drunk because I wasn't ready to be sober. It f^%&in' sucked. Thinking about it makes me want to drink now. Thanks for the memories. :D
Anytime. I think I'm gonna keep holding out. The fact that I almost feel like I need a drink means I shouldn't have one. Good thing I got my menthols. :p:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Anytime. I think I'm gonna keep holding out. The fact that I almost feel like I need a drink means I shouldn't have one. Good thing I got my menthols. :p:D
Reminds me of this girl last weekend. Good for her that she decided to get cleaned up and stop hooking...but did it have to be when I showed up? :eek: :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Reminds me of this girl last weekend. Good for her that she decided to get cleaned up and stop hooking...but did it have to be when I showed up? :eek: :D
Amazing what hitting rock bottom will do to a person. Sometimes thats what it takes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
well she will be 18 in a month...
Wow, an older woman. Kudos, man.

I just realized about five minutes ago (because your post inspired me to look it up) that you're 16.

Btw, I've been trying to accept that friend request all day, but it won't update. If you changed your mind and deleted it, it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis