Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like it's going to be a sunny day today. Giggity giggity. The dethatcher is going to get unleashed. Well, not really "unleashed," as it's electric and will have a cord on it...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't really think it was asbestos to begin with and of course took the opportunity to have some fun. Now I feel like I was maybe a tad insensitive to your situation. I'm glad Rick had some real info for you ... even though it was just what I said with wayyyyyy more words. :D
HaHa. It was the link man, just the link that gave Rick an advantage.

We have mold and radon, so I knew it was asbestos. I'm just lucky that way. My wife and I call it the holly trinity of household carcinogens.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I think what you really meant was: "Rick, thanks for posting this link, Alex, thanks for the informative and calming post, and GO-NAD!, you can pi** off and die because your post was of no help whatsoever, you have a stupid name and I'm not even going to post that, because I'd rather just ignore you."

:D
Oh man, you guys are killin' me. Go NAD, I found your post to be very informative and calming. Thank you for your concern.

I find GO-NAD to be fine example of an assumed name for an audio forum. I wish everyone were as creative you.

Did I miss anyone?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
never EVER date a passive-agressive, tri-polar model with depression issues and a personality disorder. they will make you lose all trust for anyone of the male gender, give you haunting nightmares and when you finaly give up on them and block them on facebook they will make other accounts just to try and lure you back. its not fun
Been there, done that.....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't really think it was asbestos to begin with and of course took the opportunity to have some fun. Now I feel like I was maybe a tad insensitive to your situation. I'm glad Rick had some real info for you ... even though it was just what I said with wayyyyyy more words. :D
Can't help it,:eek: I need to vent with you guys.
Marie just tells me to shut up.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Fair enough. I am jealous, though. I was stalked by a bitter, depressed, aggressive-aggressive, fairly unintelligent, and unattractive woman. I miss her. ...
I thought I knew exactly who you were talking about.
Until the last three words.:confused::D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We have mold and radon, so I knew it was asbestos. I'm just lucky that way. My wife and I call it the holly trinity of household carcinogens.
In about a minute Rick will post a link about how all three are actually micro nutrients the human body needs to see in the dark. :eek: :D

I'm clueless when it comes to that stuff. I'm with the ignorance is bliss camp. :eek:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
In about a minute Rick will post a link about how all three are actually micro nutrients the human body needs to see in the dark. :eek: :D.............
Yes.
Under a microscope they look like tiny chocolate layer cakes.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes.
Under a microscope they look like tiny chocolate layer cakes.

I almost choked on turkey reading that. :rolleyes:

Way to go. :)

We got a killer cherry pie the other day and after a couple of days of indulging froze just over half of it. That should keep it safe for a while. I think the next time I have steak I'm going to use the cherry pie and ice cream for my carb load.

The turkey, green beans and tomato with almonds was rather lacking in fatty goodness and Binge Eating Disorder euphoria but at least I'm not hungry, circling the fridge like a polar bear at a seal hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis