Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should have mentioned... I literally had just left when you pulled up.
I could be optimistic and think that you drove her to it, but I think that it was that she realized what a fall it would be to go from you to me that pushed her over the edge.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Wow, an older woman. Kudos, man.

I just realized about five minutes ago (because your post inspired me to look it up) that you're 16.

Btw, I've been trying to accept that friend request all day, but it won't update. If you changed your mind and deleted it, it's cool.
why would i change my mind :confused:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
why would i change my mind :confused:
Adam's had a lot of experience with people "changing their mind". Reference above story. :p

BTW, good advice on the chick... you're lucky to learn early. Girls that are high maintenance drama queens never change and there are too many good ones out there to stress about the crazies.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Adam's had a lot of experience with people "changing their mind". Reference above story. :p

BTW, good advice on the chick... you're lucky to learn early. Girls that are high maintenance drama queens never change and there are too many good ones out there to stress about the crazies.
people have told me that for quite a while and i only just recently realized its true.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Silverlining to my lack of social skills and interaction - I've stayed mostly clear of the crazies. Mostly.

I'm not sure about that second bottle of wine. This first one is starting to kick in.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
people have told me that for quite a while and i only just recently realized its true.
Its absolutely true. One of these days about 15 years from now when you're at home by yourself on a saturday night checking your audioholics control panel for new "thanks" half drunk and only wearing a sock you'll realize that you were right all along.

BTW, That new guy she's with could light a bottle of water on fire. I heard Rick's Gay-Dar go off from here...

NTTAWWT

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Its absolutely true. One of these days about 15 years from now when you're at home by yourself on a saturday night checking your audioholics control panel for new "thanks" half drunk and only wearing a sock you'll realize that you were right all along.

BTW, That new guy she's with could light a bottle of water on fire. I heard Rick's Gay-Dar go off from here...

NTTAWWT
word can not describe how hard im, laughing right now

but i'm gonna try and not be alone by the time im 31

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of these days about 15 years from now when you're at home by yourself on a saturday night checking your audioholics control panel for new "thanks" half drunk and only wearing a sock you'll realize that you were right all along.
We're not all like that. Like me, for example. I check "Who's Online."

but i'm gonna try and not be alone by the time im 31
I remember those dreams...

:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
well she will be 18 in a month lol but shes dating a homosexual man who is trying to hide his homosexuality even though its quite apparent that he is.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Signed,
Adam
Alex
Doug
:D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That new guy she's with could light a bottle of water on fire.
Yeah, I think he's hot too. :D

it is a bad thing because he is living a lie. He's pretending to be something he's not.
Is he pretending to be bangin' the snot out of that girl?

When it comes to games of make believe I'm usually not interested ... but that one sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis