Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Left it wide open for that one. Tried to word it so I wasn't actully saying that myself LOL, but leave it to the man to get to the meat of the matter.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm considering buying a kick *** audiovox cassette deck for my 1972 Ford Pinto.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Darn. Have to travel for work for 2 weeks starting next week. Even though I like where I am going, being gone for 2 weeks still kinda sucks.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Invisible car door

Can you guys put this on your car so you won't put dents on my truck at the parking lot.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Can you guys put this on your car so you won't put dents on my truck at the parking lot.:rolleyes:

And then the first time I get out of my car in a foot of snow my doors get all f'd up?:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt34

Matt34

Can't wait for these next two weeks to be over with. Work has me stressing the hell out.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm loving the snow this season. I got tired of slipping and sliding around in my little Honda Civic and bought a Subaru Legacy. Now the snow is a non-issue.

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Can't wait for these next two weeks to be over with. Work has me stressing the hell out.
I hear ya'. It's been hell for me at work, too.

And now to top everything off, I have another absessed molar. This time on the other side of my mouth. There's another root canal in my near future. :mad:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm loving the snow this season. I got tired of slipping and sliding around in my little Honda Civic and bought a Subaru Legacy. Now the snow is a non-issue.
I was just talking to my cube neighbor yesterday and I told him I was going to go get an STi and put snow tires on it and rally around the city today. That'd be awesome.

My A6 is a beast in the snow; I'm really impressed with it so far. Should be easy peasy driving home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis