Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

I hear ya'. It's been hell for me at work, too.

And now to top everything off, I have another absessed molar. This time on the other side of my mouth. There's another root canal in my near future. :mad:
Awesome.:rolleyes:

I get my two top wisdom teeth out on the 28th.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Actually top wisdom teeth aren't that bad. They come out easier and because they're on top they drain better. Less likely to get "dry socket".

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/dry-socket-symptoms-and-treatment

I had both of my top ones pulled about 5 years ago at the same time. No that bad.
You guys are bringing back some very bad memories. Mine wouldn't come out whole. They had to chip them away piece by piece (hammer and chisel style) until they could pull the last bit out. Yeah, the tops were better. Loved that rush of air that burst through from my sinus.:(

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
You guys are bringing back some very bad memories. Mine wouldn't come out whole. They had to chip them away piece by piece (hammer and chisel style) until they could pull the last bit out. Yeah, the tops were better. Loved that rush of air that burst through from my sinus.:(
Talk about bad memories, I've had over 20 teeth pulled, including my wisdom teeth that also required chiseling. I can only remember losing 2 or 3 baby teeth naturally. Those damn teeth did not want to come out :eek:.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
The new Malibu has proven to be an excellent vehicle in the snow. I'm quite happy that I didn't get an SUV instead.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nobody loves me but my Mother....and she could be jiving too.
I've got that tune on vinyl sung by B.B. King.
I'm very surprised to see the lyric left hanging like that.
I guess that's why this place is called Audioholics.

So the fofo is at Eddie's surrounded and buried by snow. Last night I made my way there to fix the truck tail gate (for which I got the wrong part so that was a no go) and thought to fire up the little fella. I trudged out through the crunchy on top snow and dug out the passenger door because it had less snow around it. The fofo fired right up. I closed the door and when I returned 10 or 15 minutes later ... the sh!t was locked.

After doing a whole mess more digging and searching I found the hide-a-key. The b!tch of it was that on the first try I didn't dig enough and couldn't find the key ... so I got to dig some more ... and then I got to lay back down in that icy crap all over again. F^%& me but that's what I call having a good time in the middle of the night! :rolleyes:

... and all you Floridians ... don't laugh too hard. ;)
It's only a matter of time before your legs start to sweat. :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

So the fofo is at Eddie's surrounded and buried by snow. Last night I made my way there to fix the truck tail gate (for which I got the wrong part so that was a no go) and thought to fire up the little fella. I trudged out through the crunchy on top snow and dug out the passenger door because it had less snow around it. The fofo fired right up. I closed the door and when I returned 10 or 15 minutes later ... the sh!t was locked.

After doing a whole mess more digging and searching I found the hide-a-key. The b!tch of it was that on the first try I didn't dig enough and couldn't find the key ... so I got to dig some more ... and then I got to lay back down in that icy crap all over again. F^%& me but that's what I call having a good time in the middle of the night! :rolleyes:

... and all you Floridians ... don't laugh too hard. ;)
It's only a matter of time before your legs start to sweat. :p
Sorry man. Doesn't sound like a bunch of fun. Are you ready for more snow tomorrow?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Nobody loves me but my Mother....and she could be jiving too.
All is fine. I just had that song in my head...:)

Good that you got the part to fix your tailgate.:) Sucks that it was incorrect.:( Good that the Fofo fired right up.:) Sucks that you locked the keys in it.:( Good that you use a Hide-a-key.:) Sucks that you had to dig for the Hide-a-key.:( I'm emotionally wiped out...

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I want to play with some new fonts.

Last edited by a moderator:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
is there a wine thread here? That doesn't include rick or his boyfriends????

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis