Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
is there a wine thread here? That doesn't include rick or his boyfriends????
Cruising for fresh meat? :rolleyes: :p

No, there's no wine thread.

I fixed the tail gate ... and the windshield washer thing on the passenger side ... and corrected a misaligned serpentine belt tensioner. Unfortunately I replaced the old tensioner before I realized that it just needed a little shim to put it back in line ... oh well. I think I need to get a thermostat housing. Mine is leaking a little and I think it may have a little crack. FORD ... fix or repair daily ... freak or retard driving ... found on road dead.

It's going to be 45 degrees today.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
is there a wine thread here? That doesn't include rick or his boyfriends????
No, but there are some whine threads. I can't guarantee that they don't include Rick or and of his companions.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No, but there are some whine threads. I can't guarantee that they don't include Rick or and of his companions.:D
...trying to resist. :eek:

Whiny Rick ... :D :D :D

... that should be stirred enough. :)

Anyway there's a real good cab out there called Avia and it's cheap.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Cruising for fresh meat? :rolleyes: :p

No, there's no wine thread.

I fixed the tail gate ... and the windshield washer thing on the passenger side ... and corrected a misaligned serpentine belt tensioner. Unfortunately I replaced the old tensioner before I realized that it just needed a little shim to put it back in line ... oh well. I think I need to get a thermostat housing. Mine is leaking a little and I think it may have a little crack. FORD ... fix or repair daily ... freak or retard driving ... found on road dead.

It's going to be 45 degrees today.
That last line makes me think of a song.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
...trying to resist. :eek:

Whiny Rick ... :D :D :D

... that should be stirred enough. :)

Anyway there's a real good cab out there called Avia and it's cheap.
Let Rick alone. You know he's sensitive. Rumor has it that he went through a case of tissues when you disappeared for a month. I never saw him cry though...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think I just saw lsiberian in that Doritos commercial. I know you love them but did you really just suck the cheese of that guys finger?:eek::p:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When he said he could pick up a Dorito without his hands that's not what he meant.
Unfortunately there seems to be no way to erase this visual from my mind's eye ... it's f^%&ing disgusting. Then try un-seeing his @ss somehow gobbling up the damn Dorito. :mad: :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately there seems to be no way to erase this visual from my mind's eye ... it's f^%&ing disgusting. Then try un-seeing his @ss somehow gobbling up the damn Dorito. :mad: :D
with just the residue left over...

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Any realtors in the house? Pun not intended lol.

I just set up an appointment to view a house with the current owner, but the realtor who has been working with us just sent me an email telling me that it was just put on the market and that he'd like to show it to me. Do I go with the realtor who's been working with us, or just go right to the owner because I contacted him on my own? :confused:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Any realtors in the house? Pun not intended lol.

I just set up an appointment to view a house with the current owner, but the realtor who has been working with us just sent me an email telling me that it was just put on the market and that he'd like to show it to me. Do I go with the realtor who's been working with us, or just go right to the owner because I contacted him on my own? :confused:
Sounds like you need some more info from the seller.
Unless he signed a special contract with the his Realtor.(which I doubt)
The Seller/Homeowner is playing games. He can't sell it on his own, once it's listed and under contract with an agency.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Double D (dunkin' donuts) coffee today. Too bad it wasn't served by a pair of DD's, but you can't have everything.

Well some guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis