Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
So...since I haven't been around, can someone fill me in as to why bandphan was banned? It definitely surprised me - he was a super-cool fellow...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So...since I haven't been around, can someone fill me in as to why bandphan was banned? It definitely surprised me - he was a super-cool fellow...
I've been around, but I'm as much in the dark as you.:confused: I don't know how you have all your rep turned to red and get banned when you aren't posting.:confused:

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Where have all the good guys gone ?

Strube,

I was wondering the same thing; I have also been absent.

Also, what happened to Alex ? Is everyone else still arouind ? I assume Adam never came back?

I just went to uVerse interesting getting them to hook up my "N" band router.

Anyone ever use the X10 video extender ? I will give you a report.

Also despite everyone's hatred of Bose, thier QC15s really work quite well! for noise cancellation.

Peace, Good video ,and Good sound to everyone! :) :)

Forest Man,

P.S. -I have been enjoying warm fires at the cabin. With no gas starter , it is fire from knidling ... all have been one match blazes.

P.S.S - I think I am getting hooked of Last.FM and the old genre of the 60s- Kingston Trio, Everly Brothers

..... signing off again ;)

Matt34

Matt34

I've been around, but I'm as much in the dark as you.:confused: I don't know how you have all your rep turned to red and get banned when you aren't posting.:confused:
Lets just say he was living a double life on the internet and lied to all of his "friends" here.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Lets just say he was living a double life on the internet and lied to all of his "friends" here.
Wow.

On another note, whats with all the posters with red chicklets lately? What is this supposed to signify?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I dont have a big soup spoon and dont like to stir up nonsense but I thought this post (#32) "anybody seen bandphan" by major was the reason:

I heard back from Scott. He is doing better and wishes to take some time off from the forum to spend quality time with his family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to Scott
Hopefully one day you may stop by AH again and say "Hi" to your friends. But for now we'll grant your wish for privacy and I will close this thread.
End quote.

Today Matt posts this,
What gives fellas, we are all big boys here, well most of us any way.
If it is a dead subject then so be it but in the case of WmAx we aired every detail out right here amongst our members, just saying :confused:

Lets not take this as some form of impolite BS from my perspective, I am just as curious as, well , everyone else is, sawz.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
In the case of the missing Alex, I am sure he is ok , he stopped by the other day and left a short message for me with the good ole smiley face , so hopefully no worries there.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
In the case of the missing Alex, I am sure he is ok , he stopped by the other day and left a short message for me with the good ole smiley face , so hopefully no worries there.
Probably an alien abduction. That's how most of his weekends start, anyway.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
good bye, dear bored friends. I'm going to SLC for some snowboarding for a few days. Try not to agitate anyone or anything while I'm gone.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have a dentist appointment at 9am tomorrow to get a cavity filled. Should be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis