Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
it's a very masculine thing :cool:

well, I'm the only guy there :p

Wait just a cotton pickin second here....you mean to tell me that you are the only person in the dance group sportin a pair of kajones? Dude, you ain't dancin!! You're grocery shopping!!! Good luck and have fun!!! ;)

Female Flamenco dancers are fricken hot!!! :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wait just a cotton pickin second here....you mean to tell me that you are the only person in the dance group sportin a pair of kajones? Dude, you ain't dancin!! You're grocery shopping!!! Good luck and have fun!!! ;)

Female Flamenco dancers are fricken hot!!! :p
Thx... My Fiancee is there too :p
Flamenco is about attitude and they will learn this right attitude by being taught flamenco :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thx... My Fiancee is there too :p
I think there's a foreign film called A Very Long Engagement ... did you write it?

I gotta get outa here before I get sucked into posting all day with Doug and Mike ... sometimes Chris. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think there's a foreign film called A Very Long Engagement ... did you write it?

I gotta get outa here before I get sucked into posting all day with Doug and Mike ... sometimes Chris. :D
Now what am I going to do?:confused::p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
it's a very masculine thing :cool:

well, I'm the only guy there :p
Go get'em Tiger. Bring a few extra home. The little lady won't mind. Just tell her that they are to help her around the house with a few of the dirty deeds that she doesn't seem to enjoy as much as she used to.

majorloser

majorloser

open b?tch slap season on lil ole gmichael..he's stuck and can't get out!! :D
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/i0GW0Vnr9Yc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/i0GW0Vnr9Yc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Give me a minute to get the tire iron out of the truck

majorloser

majorloser

Since Doug made me change my avatar at Facebook, I thought it would be a good idea for Audioholics, too.

Change your avatar to a cartoon character from your childhood. Show your support to stopping child abuse.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Since Doug made me change my avatar at Facebook, I thought it would be a good idea for Audioholics, too.

Change your avatar to a cartoon character from your childhood. Show your support to stopping child abuse.
:):)Done!:):)

majorloser

majorloser

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/G5qc-xPNp6k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/G5qc-xPNp6k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Crazy Dream

... so I'm in bed with Barely Legal and and Enthusiastic Thirty Something when the door bursts open and it's this really pissed off man about my age. By the way he made a B-line for the closet you'd think that I was in his bed with his daughter and his g/f. I run for the door as he is pulling this huge rifle out of the closet and trying to assemble it while he mutters to it and calls it Monique. I don't care about much but getting out of there before he can get a shot off at me. I realize that in this dream I am black and it's okay with me as it seems to lend itself to running real fast. Then the shots come and sh!t starts blowing up around me. Monique is not being fired with a lot of accuracy. I run faster hoping to make it to this really wide tree for some cover. I wake up ...

I am exhausted and running all this through my head as I pour a cup of coffee. My g/f who got up minutes before me asks if I was dreaming. Not wanting to admit to this embarrassing infidelity I respond with, "why do you ask?" She says,"cause it seemed like you were running."

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
... so I'm in bed with Barely Legal and and Enthusiastic Thirty Something when the door bursts open and it's this really pissed off man about my age. By the way he made a B-line for the closet you'd think that I was in his bed with his daughter and his g/f. I run for the door as he is pulling this huge rifle out of the closet and trying to assemble it while he mutters to it and calls it Monique. I don't care about much but getting out of there before he can get a shot off at me. I realize that in this dream I am black and it's okay with me as it seems to lend itself to running real fast. Then the shots come and sh!t starts blowing up around me. Monique is not being fired with a lot of accuracy. I run faster hoping to make it to this really wide tree for some cover. I wake up ...

I am exhausted and running all this through my head as I pour a cup of coffee. My g/f who got up minutes before me asks if I was dreaming. Not wanting to admit to this embarrassing infidelity I respond with, "why do you ask?" She says,"cause it seemed like you were running."
My wife has one of those Dream Interpretation books.
I'll go check to see if there's any significance to a dream of running in Flip Flops while being shot at.
Or being caught in bed with two guys named "Barely Legal" and "Enthusiastic Thirty Something":eek::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My wife has one of those Dream Interpretation books.
I'll go check to see if there's any significance to a dream of running in Flip Flops while being shot at.
Or being caught in bed with two guys named "Barely Legal" and "Enthusiastic Thirty Something":eek::D
Nice Craigslist screen names, Alex! or should I call you "Running in flip flops"?;)

I think the dream means you are feeling guilty about looking at the Craigslist personals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis