Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I couldn't find the: "what the heck is wrong with winter coz it's so cold" thread :p

Well the sun will get so big that it will reach till Venus's orbit, but it's gonna be in 2 Billion years Dave.... do you think there still will be a "boring" thread then?
Count down 16 threads from the one that is missing. It will be right there if you look hard enough.

majorloser

majorloser

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That explains alot. I think that's what happened to Jamie. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just don't understand this

How can Admin have 20 posts
And then 507 thanks in 230 posts

Is it posiible to be thanked in more posts than what you have :confused:

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just don't understand this

How can Admin have 20 posts
And then 507 thanks in 230 posts

Is it posiible to be thanked in more posts than what you have :confused:
Haha, I thought that same exact thing when I looked at that post. Maybe there was some subliminal message telling us to examine the amount of posts vs the amount of thanks :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
How do I attach a wmv file for viewing like has been done so many times before?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not even going to bother defending myself from that attack because it would only lead to me sounding defensive but I did want to talk about letting my trunk monkey out. Recently I was driving by a building these two mopes were working on when a piece of Styrofoam sheeting one of the guys was cutting up on a ladder flew out of his hand and hit my fofo. I stopped the car and had a talk with those two morons starting with 'you gotta be kidding me' and ending with 'you gotta be able to do better than that'. They were acting like I was over reacting but restrained themselves from telling me to eff off probably because it looked like I was a crazy person that might kick there ladders out from under them.

Another trunk monkey incident happened to me on the way to Jeff's house. I was going to pick up that Sony CD changer and not 5 minutes from my place this idiot in a pick up decides to flip me off because I wasn't down with Rhode Island's made up rules of the road as he pulled into the first driveway at this Dunkin. I was actually set on pulling into the second driveway and seeing if he had any future plans for that finger before I tried to rip it off his hand by twisting it around for him but then it hit me that I would rather go do something fun and audio related than explain to the police why he wasn't ever going to need that finger again. Around here committing a violent assault at a Dunkin is bound to draw like a freakin squadron of cops. That's where half of them were headed anyway.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not even going to bother defending myself from that attack because it would only lead to me sounding defensive but I did want to talk about letting my trunk monkey out. Recently I was driving by a building these two mopes were working on when a piece of Styrofoam sheeting one of the guys was cutting up on a ladder flew out of his hand and hit my fofo. I stopped the car and had a talk with those two morons starting with 'you gotta be kidding me' and ending with 'you gotta be able to do better than that'. They were acting like I was over reacting but restrained themselves from telling me to eff off probably because it looked like I was a crazy person that might kick there ladders out from under them.

Another trunk monkey incident happened to me on the way to Jeff's house. I was going to pick up that Sony CD changer and not 5 minutes from my place this idiot in a pick up decides to flip me off because I wasn't down with Rhode Island's made up rules of the road as he pulled into the first driveway at this Dunkin. I was actually set on pulling into the second driveway and seeing if he had any future plans for that finger before I tried to rip it off his hand by twisting it around for him but then it hit me that I would rather go do something fun and audio related than explain to the police why he wasn't ever going to need that finger again. Around here committing a violent assault at a Dunkin is bound to draw like a freakin squadron of cops. That's where half of them were headed anyway.

Alex, That was not meant in anyway as a personal attack on you. Its bcause you have the monkey tag beside your name is the reason I posted this. No reflection on you what's so ever. If you took offense, I'm sincerely sorry. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis