Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

I'm not even going to bother defending myself from that attack because it would only lead to me sounding defensive but I did want to talk about letting my trunk monkey out. Recently I was driving by a building these two mopes were working on when a piece of Styrofoam sheeting one of the guys was cutting up on a ladder flew out of his hand and hit my fofo. I stopped the car and had a talk with those two morons starting with 'you gotta be kidding me' and ending with 'you gotta be able to do better than that'. They were acting like I was over reacting but restrained themselves from telling me to eff off probably because it looked like I was a crazy person that might kick there ladders out from under them.

Another trunk monkey incident happened to me on the way to Jeff's house. I was going to pick up that Sony CD changer and not 5 minutes from my place this idiot in a pick up decides to flip me off because I wasn't down with Rhode Island's made up rules of the road as he pulled into the first driveway at this Dunkin. I was actually set on pulling into the second driveway and seeing if he had any future plans for that finger before I tried to rip it off his hand by twisting it around for him but then it hit me that I would rather go do something fun and audio related than explain to the police why he wasn't ever going to need that finger again. Around here committing a violent assault at a Dunkin is bound to draw like a freakin squadron of cops. That's where half of them were headed anyway.
Hey, wait a minute. You're complaining about not getting respect while driving around in a fofo. :confused:

(jk) :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, That was not meant in anyway as a personal attack on you. Its bcause you have the monkey tag beside your name is the reason I posted this. No reflection on you what's so ever. If you took offense, I'm sincerely sorry. :eek:
No, Dude. It was that choice jab that Chris/mperfectateverythingbutspelling got in ... which I thought was perfectinit'sownway. Please relax. I didn't get my tone of feigned injury across very well. Sometimes tone is a little tough to read with text but with me you should pretty much figure that I'm joking around ... sometimes too much. ;)

Hey, wait a minute. You're complaining about not getting respect while driving around in a fofo. :confused:
I know! People automatically assume that only @ssholes drive fofos. :D

I want to start a human rights activist group for fofo drivers that get treated like b!tches out on the American roadways so that when we get shat upon by Dodge Truck drivers we can cry on each others shoulders like huge puss!es. :eek: :p

EDIT: ... and BTW, I'm off to go do a little work now ... Chris. :mad:

j/k :D :p

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Alex hasn't posted in over 12 hours, I hope he didn't get all tired from his "work".

Alright Alex, I'll get off your back. Just like I got off your mama:eek::p

On another boring note, I took my nazi sled in for an oil change today. I'm getting lazy and not doing my own maintenance anymore. I think it's like $80 for a synthetic oil change, which really is only $15 more than I'd have to pay for materials anyways. I think that is $15 well spent.

No, Dude. It was that choice jab that Chris/mperfectateverythingbutspelling got in ... which I thought was perfectinit'sownway. Please relax. I didn't get my tone of feigned injury across very well. Sometimes tone is a little tough to read with text but with me you should pretty much figure that I'm joking around ... sometimes too much. ;)

I want to start a human rights activist group for fofo drivers that get treated like b!tches out on the American roadways so that when we get shat upon by Dodge Truck drivers we can cry on each others shoulders like huge puss!es. :eek: :p

EDIT: ... and BTW, I'm off to go do a little work now ... Chris. :mad:

j/k :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Alex, my dad is on his second fofo and is quite content with it. The fact that he's 72, but drives like he's 102 is irrelevant...;)

I have a Ranger and I have to shake my head at guys who drive 1/2 ton p/ups and make fun of mine. Most of them never put anything beyond groceries in the box, while I've hauled everything under sun, except for dead bodies, in mine.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I want to start a human rights activist group for fofo drivers that get treated like b!tches out on the American roadways so that when we get shat upon by Dodge Truck drivers we can cry on each others shoulders like huge puss!es. :eek:
Awwww...... You puss... I mean, (cough), guys are so abused. When is the parade?:rolleyes:

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
My mom got this email today. I guess she's going to jail for a while for money laundering...

Date: December 2, 2010 6:57:09 AM EST
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Subject: FBI CRIME COMMISSION NEED SOLID PROOF FROM YOU REPLY...
Reply-To: <info.efcc.johnfreeman147@gmail.com>

Regional Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Intelligence Field Unit
J. Edgar Hover building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC
20535-0001, USA.

Urgent Attention needed.

Yes you do not know about the transfer because the transfer was made in the secret from the central bank of Nigeria to BANK OF AMERICA in your favour, they do not go through the normal procedure of transferring fund .Therefore our intelligence monitoring department have come across to the fund transfer in your favour through our network so the transfer of us$4.5m have been placed on hold pending the provision of diplomatic immunity seal of transfer from the country where the transferred was made.

We received your email, This is not a child's play, We are ready to take you to any length if you fail to prove the legitimacy of this fund you are about to receive from this commission. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of U.S citizen and the world at large. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to your bank account.

The said funds is now in BANK OF AMERICA in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you. You do not have this document in your files; if you did the fund would not have been withheld. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you. We have gone through your Identification record and have carried out investigation.

It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $4.5 Million awaiting adjudication and crediting to you which we confirmed that the funds are from Central Bank of Nigeria.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) We wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on, and against the United States of America citizens in the world at large.

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was release from Federal Republic Of Nigeria. To this regard you are to contact the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) Nigeria where the fund was release from as they are only trusted body that can get the documents for you hence they are affiliated to FBI Washington,. Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the EFCC Nigeria. You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION F.B.I (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people and world at large. You have 72 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: DHHintz,AZQV9007 owned. You do not have any rights to receive these funds UNTIL YOU SECURE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER from EFCC NIGERIA which i only will be the one to direct you on the right office.

For your own good and benefit, you are advised not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warned and instructed to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction. The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channelled to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Impostors you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law. The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States and outside world against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you.

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. You don't have the required document on your possession, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying country NIGERIA where the transaction initiated, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC NIGERIA to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name.

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document you need to get is Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)Nigeria to obtain the above required document but if you want us to help you get it directly kindly let me know.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

In God We Trust.
Yours in Service,

Agent John Edward
Regional Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Intelligence Field Unit.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My mom got this email today. I guess she's going to jail for a while for money laundering...
Wow! They sure are getting better at this scam. This beats that whole, “Dear sir or madam” letters I used to get by a mile. Did she forward this to the real FBI?

dkane360

dkane360

Wow! They sure are getting better at this scam. This beats that whole, “Dear sir or madam” letters I used to get by a mile. Did she forward this to the real FBI?
No, but I told her I would. I figured it's a little more serious then just scamming people and asking for bank account information since they're impersonating a federal officer.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
No, but I told her I would. I figured it's a little more serious then just scamming people and asking for bank account information since they're impersonating a federal officer.
And threatening her. Other countries don’t answer to our laws though.

strube

strube

To post or not to post a thread with the new theater progress, that is the question...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
To post or not to post a thread with the new theater progress, that is the question...
POST !!! POST !!! POST !!!

... and you're in the desert ... I am in the dessert. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Meh, why not. I started a thread to show my progress but I haven't shown the finished product yet. Someday I'll get around to snapping a pic of it.

strube

strube

Meh, why not. I started a thread to show my progress but I haven't shown the finished product yet. Someday I'll get around to snapping a pic of it.
Okay, okay. I'll get to it. :)

POST !!! POST !!! POST !!!

... and you're in the desert ... I am in the dessert. :)
How's the dessert?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How's the dessert?
Very fattening. You'd think they would come with a warning label or that smokes would have a warning label on them telling you to get your mind around being a fat bastard should you quit.

Actually it's been a few days since I made all the Thanksgiving sweets disappear like I was being paid to do a magic trick. One thing I can tell you for free is that RI has some outstanding bakeries. The only thing I have seen that rivals the goodies to be found here is something I scarfed down in Vienna twenty some odd years ago. Just thinking about it is making me hot. :D

strube

strube

Very fattening. You'd think they would come with a warning label or that smokes would have a warning label on them telling you to get your mind around being a fat bastard should you quit.
I think you should sue. It would be worth it. Just ask that old wench that spilled hot McDonald's coffee on herself and sued because it was hot. :D

Actually it's been a few days since I made all the Thanksgiving sweets disappear like I was being paid to do a magic trick. One thing I can tell you for free is that RI has some outstanding bakeries. The only thing I have seen that rivals the goodies to be found here is something I scarfed down in Vienna twenty some odd years ago. Just thinking about it is making me hot. :D
mmmmm...bakery. I miss those.

P.S. I started a really boring new HT thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis