Funny Craigslist Post's....

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Not CL, but certainly funny:

The initial reaction that one may have is to laugh at that, but after thinking about it a bit longer, I am not sure that breaking down and crying for humanity might not be a more appropriate reaction.

Senior Audioholic
I always wondered what caused this whole ipod fad...:confused:

ipods causes new never open - $5

ipods causes new never open - $5 (bellingham)
Date: 2010-11-16, 3:51PM PST
Reply to: salexxxxxxxx@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

HI I SALE IPOD CAUSES FOR 2 GENERATION ,3 GENERATION ,4 GENERATION $5 DOLLARS EACH YOU CAN PICK ANY COLOR YOU WANT
PLEASE CALL (360)223-5705

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I buy ebay This speakers. (Paradigm studio 20 v. 3 Bookshelf speakers pair)

( I am Winning bid: US $457.50 Add Shipping US $48.98 )

I received Good Packing.

Paradigm studio 20 v. 3 Bookshelf speakers are in the best condition.

You are satisfied. <-Subliminal message :D

I am Winning Bose Lifestyle 28, Too. So I give up Paradigm studio 20 v. 3 Bookshelf speakers .
Giving these up for Bose? Clearly shouldn't have had them in the first place.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh you know you want to reply, just make sure to send a picture of yourself. I think the one in your avatar is a good shot, use that one.:D
I'm taken ... I don't know why I'm taken but I am and my g/f would probably be a little concerned that I even looked at the personals. That was the first time BTW. Now I'm curious what treasures of hilarity might be found in men seeking men but that's more Rick's turf.

I was so amused by that gentleman's 'every hole' remark that I actually forgot to check out the Electronics Section. :rolleyes:

She seemed okay with the proposition but only objected to the no pic and the ensuing insult.

Doug is looking for his keys. :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
This isn't so much funny, as it is just plain stupid.

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/ele/2072063290.html

craigslist said:
Apple 80 gig Black Ipod, over 500 songs - $200 (Lafayette)

Date: 2010-11-21, 4:37AM EST
Reply to: sale-4h39b-2072063290@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hands down, 200 is the lowest offer. My Ipod, rarely used, taken great care of, and having over 500 songs, and the fact that brand new with no songs this 80 GIG IPOD sells for 300 new, 200 is non-negotiable. I don't mean to come off as, grrrrrr, but Apples, they sell themselves. Just ask Eve. In the Subject Line, for those still reading, please put 200. Will this Apple last long? This is a rhetorical question. It will be sold by 4 pm tomorrow. Why 4 pm? Cuz if it's not, I'll keep it. Who knows, I may repackage it and give it to a family member at Christmas. Think about it. 80 Gigs, over 500 songs, for 200. Amen. First come, first sell. Meaning, first person who looks at it, will buy it. So I'll go ahead and thank you for buying my Ipod, you early bird you.. You know what they say about them early birds....Much Love, vote Democrats for life! Republican is French for RICH. They protect the rich. Im white, and I'm racist against these rich white folk. If you can't beat em, vote democrat. Thats the best way to beat these conglomerates. Much love.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I was so amused by that gentleman's 'every hole' remark that I actually forgot to check out the Electronics Section. :rolleyes:

She seemed okay with the proposition but only objected to the no pic and the ensuing insult.
I thought the same thing...She's game as long as you send a pic! If I were you I'd send this one:

Doug is looking for his keys. :D
I've already reached NY!:eek:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I thought the same thing...She's game as long as you send a pic! If I were you I'd send this one:

I've already reached NY!:eek:
The disturbing thing isn't the four eye thing, it's the wires in his head.
Where do they go? What do they do? Spooky.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The disturbing thing isn't the four eye thing, it's the wires in his head.
Where do they go? What do they do? Spooky.
The wire thing is connected to those foam ear plugs. I was running Rives test tones and that irritates my ears. There's nothing to fear. Just close your eyes and go to sleep. Don't think about it. :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The wire thing is connected to those foam ear plugs. I was running Rives test tones and that irritates my ears. There's nothing to fear. Just close your eyes and go to sleep. Don't think about it. :)
I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley.

anyway, thread derailed.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis