Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
No I wasn’t! The Snippet thing was for Me! Lol. Get it? Pissy, got so Snippet with his/her remarks. That was my way of saying I was pissed off! No man! Unless you have lived down here in Louisiana most if not all in this Country thinks All Cajun people still have No shoes, no Electricity, No Education at All! and wrestling alligators in the swamp. Lol we good man. :)

Mike
So glad ya'll have gotten back in agreement Mr. Mike! I couldn't sleep last night worrying about what happened. Yes, I understand why you backlashed Phil, you were infuriated about your expensive and nice quality speakers getting blown. I understand why, now, but you're forgiven by us. That was very Christlike of Phil @speakerman39 to forgive you so kindly. Any regular person would've just blocked you for that and never forgiven you or saw you again. Again, I'm so relieved ya'll's relations are better.
Thanks,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Well so far I found out that my RBH Impression Elite Speakers on all of the drivers 5 1/2 mids and the lower drivers 6 1/2 the Speaker connectors -/+ black/red the - Connectors on the wrong size. I pulled out the very bottom driver 61/2 very loose now on the upper mids 5 1/2 driver same thing but my left tower driver mids 2nd from the top the - wire connector must have fell Completely off. Cause when I removed the driver before I even got it about 2 to 2 Inches out of the box I didn’t even see the - white is the Negative side on the mid range so

I will update as I Progress more. Stay tuned Guys!

Mike
Alrighty. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anymore posts by you.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Alex, you have most of it right. First is Jesus, then my music, and finally subs..........LOL!!!! :cool: I did not realize you bought from me (3) times, but my memory is not what it used to be. Appreciate your support. Been a long time since we last spoke. Hope all is well.:)

Cheers,

Phil
Well said Phil! Your a friend in Jesus! Me Too! Thanks for sharing that Phil!! Blessed are those who believe and have not seen! Oh Phil I have Adopted the nickname sketchy! I like it! I do still have a Lot to Learn what does Hobby Phil! Luv ya my Brother in Jesus!!!

“ Sketchy” :D Mike!

TechHDS

Audioholic General
UPdate!! All is good!!!!

So I spoke with Daren at RBH in Utah he ask me to pull the drivers out and Crimp the lose connectors on the speaker drivers. I did just that. He said for me to call back that he would be there to 6pm now. Called at 2pm and just now. At 3: pm. Updated: I did as Daren asked me to do, know what? He was right!! All good sweet music to my ears!!!

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well said Phil! Your a friend in Jesus! Me Too! Thanks for sharing that Phil!! Blessed are those who believe and have not seen! Oh Phil I have Adopted the nickname sketchy! I like it! I do still have a Lot to Learn what does Hobby Phil! Luv ya my Brother in Jesus!!!

“ Sketchy” :D Mike!
That's right Mike. It is ALL about Jesus at the end of the day. For those that believe know exactly what I am talking about. Not exactly sure how you got the nickname "Sketchy Mike", but we will run with it.........LOL!!! Very happy to hear you have your speaker issues resolved. Sure am ready for Spring already as I am NOT liking this colder weather. :eek: I used to, but not anymore.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
That's right Mike. It is ALL about Jesus at the end of the day. For those that believe know exactly what I am talking about. Not exactly sure how you got the nickname "Sketchy Mike", but we will run with it.........LOL!!! Very happy to hear you have your speaker issues resolved. Sure am ready for Spring already as I am NOT liking this colder weather. :eek: I used to, but not anymore.

Cheers,

Phil
Good morning (or afternoon technically, it's 12:41 PM here,)! How're things going? Gosh it's cold down here! I went to a church gathering last night, and I swear as I was playing guitar I thought my fingers would turn to ice! Gosh it was cold!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good morning (or afternoon technically, it's 12:41 PM here,)! How're things going? Gosh it's cold down here! I went to a church gathering last night, and I swear as I was playing guitar I thought my fingers would turn to ice! Gosh it was cold!
Hello and good day Ryan. I am fine thanks you. Hope all is well for you. Doing some cooking, but I think I messed it up. Been a long time since I cooked this dish. Got ahead of myself a little bit. Just hoping that I can salvage it for the most part. It sure friggin smells good.:p I agree that cold weather sucks! The ONLY good thing about Winter is when it is over inmho! :D Have a blessed day Ryan!

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hello and good day Ryan. I am fine thanks you. Hope all is well for you. Doing some cooking, but I think I messed it up. Been a long time since I cooked this dish. Got ahead of myself a little bit. Just hoping that I can salvage it for the most part. It sure friggin smells good.:p I agree that cold weather sucks! The ONLY good thing about Winter is when it is over inmho! :D Have a blessed day Ryan!

Cheers,

Phil
Have a blessed day yourself Mr. Phil! Sorry if your dish came out caddywhompus. If it tastes good, eat it. Aesthetics don't matter unless you're having the President or the Queen of England over for dinner where I am. I don't like Winter, and I don't like really hot summer, it burns me up! I'm picky on my temperatures, LOL! Don't rush when cooking, it can lead to a humongous failure. Anything done quickly and haphazardly is not going to be good at all, usually. It's going to be crap, and really smelly crap, also. :) :p;) Just my silly sermon for the day! Haha!
Regards,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Have a blessed day yourself Mr. Phil! Sorry if your dish came out caddywhompus. If it tastes good, eat it. Aesthetics don't matter unless you're having the President or the Queen of England over for dinner where I am. I don't like Winter, and I don't like really hot summer, it burns me up! I'm picky on my temperatures, LOL! Don't rush when cooking, it can lead to a humongous failure. Anything done quickly and haphazardly is not going to be good at all, usually. It's going to be crap, and really smelly crap, also. :):p;) Just my silly sermon for the day! Haha!
Regards,
Ryan
Actually Ryan, it turned out just fine. Just did not follow the steps properly. So, it could be better. I am fortunate in that is tastes fine. It just has been a long time since I made it. Practice makes perfect.....LOL!!! :p Have a good afternoon.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Actually Ryan, it turned out just fine. Just did not follow the steps properly. So, it could be better. I am fortunate in that is tastes fine. It just has been a long time since I made it. Practice makes perfect.....LOL!!! :p Have a good afternoon.

Cheers,

Phil

Cheers,

Phil
You have a good afternoon yourself, mr. Phil. Oh, and it's not "practice makes perfect," it's "perfect practice makes perfect IMO."
Thanks,
Ryan

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
This reminds me of a rant I posted some years ago, Thanksgiving Audioholic Rant.

We used to see posts about "What Grinds my Gears". They were similar to "Things I Hate". Maybe that would be a name that avoided using the word Hate.
Yes, I HATE the “the piss poor TV speakers” too. This Thanksgiving you should really go in on his sound system. Say what you think just for shi*ts and giggles. I find Thanksgiving a good time to start a raging fire of a conversation with people that are annoying. (Just for my own amusement)

Side rant about Thanksgiving: three years we went to my dads friends house for Thanksgiving, there was a girl from my high school their who I always thought was super annoying, turns out our parents wok together. She’s the super competitive type. She went to Yale and I went to UCLA. She kept talking about subpar ucla was as a school and that’s were the kids that did not get into Yale went there. After a while I got pissed, highjacked the conversation to politics. I stared spewing BS about great Trump is & called her an “entitled liberal who was outta tough with middle America.” I never thought a face could get that red. anyways I just provoked a level 10 reaction with this girl until she just didn’t know what to say. I thought it was super funny. :p

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, I HATE the “the piss poor TV speakers” too. This Thanksgiving you should really go in on his sound system. Say what you think just for shi*ts and giggles. I find Thanksgiving a good time to start a raging fire of a conversation with people that are annoying. (Just for my own amusement)

Side rant about Thanksgiving: three years we went to my dads friends house for Thanksgiving, there was a girl from my high school their who I always thought was super annoying, turns out our parents wok together. She’s the super competitive type. She went to Yale and I went to UCLA. She kept talking about subpar ucla was as a school and that’s were the kids that did not get into Yale went there. After a while I got pissed, highjacked the conversation to politics. I stared spewing BS about great Trump is & called her an “entitled liberal who was outta tough with middle America.” I never thought a face could get that red. anyways I just provoked a level 10 reaction with this girl until she just didn’t know what to say. I thought it was super funny. :p
Nothing wrong with UCLA. Your Yale "friend" sounds like a twit.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I hate getting Christmas catalogs before Halloween, and just as early, going into Home Depot and finding Christmas trees and decorations. Stupid greedy corporate a$$ holes. Wish I could lord helmet punch every single one in charge of signing off on that stuff.

Another one is, AT&T’s iPhone BOGO. The only way it works to add a new line which is not even that big a deal. The one that gets me is that you have to have directv service. It’s fukkin extortion! I fell for it once and found out how bad Directv SUUUUUUKS!!!! Ugh...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
@TechHDS, I mean sketchy! Lol
I feel your pain with your amazing new speakers. When I got my first SVS sub, I was testing it out with some Dolby digital and DTS trailers. I couldn’t believe the power and depth I was getting, since it was my first big boy sub. Well, I was at about 119db and CRACK!!!! Bottomed that bitch out. Luckily for me, when I pulled out my idiot card they must’ve felt sorry for me, and switched it out. Thank god, wasn’t sure how to explain to my wife why I needed to buy a new driver. Good times!
Glad you got it worked out man.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis