Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I dig the blue on your car!

On an unrelated note, the NHT 2.9s on eBay sold. Dang. I didn't stand a chance at them unless they didn't sell (local pick up only, and I inquired about shipping them), and then maybe I could work a shipping deal. Oh, well. Good for the guy that sold them - he seemed like a nice fellow.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Unfortunately not my car. Although I do get to drive it every once in awhile and damn is it fun to drive.

Also, not my house. :D

I just sneak in and use their stuff to build my stuff :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The women gymnasts keep stepping out of bounds on the floor exercise. Kind of surprising that so many are doing it.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... here it goes. rendering almost 3 hours of footage in sony vegas... then it goes to after effects and then to youtube where it will remain private for a week until it is monetised. then i shall release my greatest creation upon the world :D

oh... 2 hours to render.... lovely :/
now it will take 5 hours... oh.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What did you have before? I have Lion, and my brother (who is a huge Apple user) went from Lion to ML and says that besides a few tweaks, there are no major differences.
Sorry I didn't see this one, I had Lion before and now have ML. It basically just takes the whole OSX->IOS a step further. You get notifications and some other small tweaks. It's really not a big upgrade and the only reason I did it was because I was experiencing a few little glitches with Lion and upgrading to ML seemed to clear a few of them up.

If you're not having any issues or you don't need the new stuff then I would say save your $20.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... after effects cant import mfx files like it should... now its rendering it as a wmv file... 30% done and just 5 hours to go... i will cry if this doesnt work. ive spent 12 hours today rendering

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hey Adam, I don't know if you're still stalking the philharmonic thread, but you should head on over to philharmonicaudio.com

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yup, Dennis finally got caught up (enough anyways) to give me to go ahead, so I put in a little work tonight and got the website switched over. :D

Now the real work begins, smoothing out all the wrinkles and making it look prettier and more refined. Rut roh, maybe I should have gotten paid first.............

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My daughter's hamster died yesterday. She loved that little rodent with all her heart and bawled her eyes out. While my wife was trying to comfort her, she told her that she had taken such great care of him, that he had lived the best life that hamster could ever have. The crying stops abruptly - "Does that mean I can have a dog now?"

God help me....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Adam,

We expect a highly critical review and not some fluff piece. Don't be a sellout. I don't care if you win that you want to rub it in Alex's face. (Leave it alone Rick!)

-Doug

Yes Dave (Loser), I used fluff and piece in the same sentence.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My daughter's hamster died yesterday. She loved that little rodent with all her heart and bawled her eyes out. While my wife was trying to comfort her, she told her that she had taken such great care of him, that he had lived the best life that hamster could ever have. The crying stops abruptly - "Does that mean I can have a dog now?"

God help me....

She deserves me!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

God help me....
Smart kid.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Posting links to local dog sites. Now you're just getting nasty. :p

Now if we could just get them to flash on the TV screen or something so that his daughter would see them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis