Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll buy the one you have a duplicate of. I like the dual twirly scrub brushes. Or maybe the '60' ... which ever you think Cheryl would like best. That way when you do get a girl you will appear 20% more normal. :D
I know that you aren't actually going to get one, but...if you don't care about the hand tools (here we go... :rolleyes:), then the one on the far right is a good choice. It's normally about $120 at Amazon, but I've seen it for $100 there. It's built off of the same platform as the other SteamVacs (which, ironically, don't use any steam or even heat the water). It just doesn't have the "clean surge" feature (which doesn't really do anything) or the internal plumbing for the hand tools.

The SteamVacs are a bit smaller than the MaxExtract models, but the MaxExtract did improve on convenience. The dirty water tanks are much easier to remove and install in the ME models, and the hand tools are infinitely easier to use on those models.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I know that you aren't actually going to get one, but...if you don't care about the hand tools (here we go... :rolleyes:), then the one on the far right is a good choice. It's normally about $120 at Amazon, but I've seen it for $100 there. It's built off of the same platform as the other SteamVacs (which, ironically, don't use any steam or even heat the water). It just doesn't have the "clean surge" feature (which doesn't really do anything) or the internal plumbing for the hand tools.

The SteamVacs are a bit smaller than the MaxExtract models, but the MaxExtract did improve on convenience. The dirty water tanks are much easier to remove and install in the ME models, and the hand tools are infinitely easier to use on those models.
Some day, you're gonna make a bra-burning feminist a wonderful doormat, er, husband.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I had something really boring to say, but I forgot what it was. Anyway, hi everyone.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I see how you guys get your post counts up so high.
Geese, you make it sound like we're posting a lot here. Counting this post, I only have 7407 posts in this thread and it's predecessor.

Huh. I'd be in the top 12 posters just from these threads. Okay, okay. Maybe you have a point. :eek: :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Now I see how you guys get your post counts up so high.
Hmmmm, you've posted four times in this thread in less than 24 hours, right? And, you've been a member for about 7.5 years, correct?

7.5 x 365 x 4 = 10,950.

See how easy it is?:)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hmmm. That could be interpreted a couple of different ways... :eek: :D
Whenever I say something that can be taken more than one way, the one that makes you laugh the loudest is the one I meant.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go vacuum the front yard. I like to wait until a little later in the morning so that other people can sleep in if they want. I know how much I get bothered by gas blowers and chainsaws at 6am (they start early here because of the heat, but still...).

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Time to go vacuum the front yard. I like to wait until a little later in the morning so that other people can sleep in if they want. I know how much I get bothered by gas blowers and chainsaws at 6am (they start early here because of the heat, but still...).
Do all the dogs in the area hind under cars while you run your "vacuum?" :cool:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
They don't need keyboards they have voice activated typing and whatnot. They're actually a super advanced species that decided to leave our planet and go home, they're not extinct.

On a side note Elvis is not dead either, he just went home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis