Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Drinking Spatan Octoberfest and some Pear cider to finish up after having a talk with the Mobius Stereo Matrix

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Spent the last few days camping with some friends near the local drag strip so
I could visit with my long time best bud who now lives in SC and was racing up here. (Alex's mind is racing for sure right now...)
Getting together with old friends and making new ones is the best way to spend time. :)

See that? I didn't even hint at you drilling him in the rear. :eek: :D

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
This is the first time I opened this thread. Ugh. One of the smartest forums ever gets one, no two, of the dumbest threads ever. What's up with that?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is the first time I opened this thread. Ugh. One of the smartest forums ever gets one, no two, of the dumbest threads ever. What's up with that?
What's the other dumbest thread? I hate to think I'm missing out on half the fun.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's the other dumbest thread? I hate to think I'm missing out on half the fun.
Yeah, what's the other dumb thread? I need something to do!:D
Woed. My posting could double. :D

Speaking of which, I'd have something like three posts if I had to say something smart. "Well, according to Ohm's Law, the current..." Eeee. My head hurts. I know - "I prefer syrup." Ahhh, that's the stuff. Now, a bit more to the right.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of which, I'd have something like three posts if I had to say something smart. "Well, according to Ohm's Law, the current..."
I'd probably have only two...

Whoa, I'm really getting into this thread. ;)

Sorry, I'll let you guys get back to talking about nothing interesting.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Toby Lightman in Devils and Angels:

"I'm gonna meet you, I'm gonna greet you at her back door as you're coming out."

I think that we have a new Twister theme song.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just for you, Alex - four out of the five. :)
I'll buy the one you have a duplicate of. I like the dual twirly scrub brushes. Or maybe the '60' ... which ever you think Cheryl would like best. That way when you do get a girl you will appear 20% more normal. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's not the vacuuming I'd be worried about if I was a neighbor, its the polishing of said rocks while he softly whispers/hums/sings to them at all hours of the day and night..............

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Which one do you use when you vacuum the rocks in the yard?
:D
You don't clean the house, do you? Those aren't vacuums. :D

Btw, I use this bad boy for the yard. Speaking of which, I think that I might vacuum the yard today (the pollen has finally just about finished falling).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis