Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
This is the first time I opened this thread. Ugh. One of the smartest forums ever gets one, no two, of the dumbest threads ever. What's up with that?
Come on Irv, say something nonsensical or silly. Post pictures of house cleaning tools that you hoard. It's very liberating.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'd post pictures of some of my tools but we'd lose our PG13 rating.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice day of work from the paid posters. I'm going right from no work to non stop work. I gotta get ready for tomorrow.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, it's slow tonight.

Good thing that my dishwasher just stopped. Now I have something to do.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You and your appliances'. You need a hobby. Like typing nonsensical things on some forum dedicated to something completely different than what you generally like typing about.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What, no words of praise for those of us who took the week off? :confused: :)
Hey, that's great. I thought you got on the paid poster program like the others I envy here. I guess not working at all is good too. Keep up the good slackin'!

I'm too sick with a head cold to sleep worth beans. I guess I better at least go lay down.

4:00 AM is coming like a freight train.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yikes. Only three hours until you need to get ready for work? I don't envy you.

Maybe some DayQuil tomorrow?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe some DayQuil tomorrow?
Cheryl wanted me to take Sudafed. I'm not into all that stuff and it's construction. I can honk snot on the floor and the people I work with generally are just happy that I don't get any on them.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I marked off a small area in my yard to till for a garden. I've never used a rototiller before, but how hard can it be....

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I marked off a small area in my yard to till for a garden. I've never used a rototiller before, but how hard can it be....
Woah I just realised you joined After me. I feel slightly more important now.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That depends on the land you are on. If you live in a sandy area, it's cake. If you have a lot of large rocks and roots, hang on tight baby. It's gonna be a rough ride. Stock up on aspirin, or Advil etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis