Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have one dyson vacuum and some plants
Dyson are like Lays potato chips. You can't stop at just one.

I have no plants. I'm not into altering my brain chemistry for some sort of high. That's for losers. Now, where did that beer go...

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new multi-surface cleaner is good on carpet, but it's louder than f*** on tile. Today was the first time that I wore ear plugs (okay, cotton stuffed in my ears) to clean my floor. That's probably the last time that I use it for tile.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
This new cleaner sucks down detergent like Doug and Rick suck down beer
I don't drink that much beer.
Though I missed this when you first posted it......because I was at Surf Taco having a beer.:eek::D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Beer is good too. I am a plant guy though , I like plants !! and turtles too

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's better to compete than to judge those events.
Choked on a turkey sandwich the second time I read that. Why did I read it twice? Cause I was bored. I should listen to one side of JLH's The Healer and plan out my next move. I see a HD run. I seriously considered not posting this ... but I wanted you to be bored too. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I really wonder what Adam could have been doing for the last 6 hours. Is it just me or does everybody worry when he just disappears like this?

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I woke up a 6. Fell asleep again for 30 mins and had the longest dream of my life :eek:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I wasn't really active when Jamie was here but he seems pretty cool.
I can't feel my legs or arms :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I wasn't really active when Jamie was here but he seems pretty cool.
I can't feel my legs or arms :D
I am not on here its just your imagination at work,:eek: well maybe you are sleeping ,hence the can't feel part.....Oh the joy of living somewhere I can fire up a J and have my coffee by the pool with NO worries...yeah man I like living here...maybe I will listen to some Tribe Called Quest with my morning puffs ........Happy Memorial Day !!!! :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
The Low End Theory is what I am talking about !!! Microphone check one two what is this ? Yeah there is alot of bass hehehehe

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My dad had a super fat sack when he had a catheter, but I don't think it's the same as Jamie's fat sack...:confused:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I am not on here its just your imagination at work,:eek: well maybe you are sleeping ,hence the can't feel part.....Oh the joy of living somewhere I can fire up a J and have my coffee by the pool with NO worries...yeah man I like living here...maybe I will listen to some Tribe Called Quest with my morning puffs ........Happy Memorial Day !!!! :D
You can do that in Ontario too and I'm living proof of it :p. Just don't do it in a cops face.
Jamie has a fat sack of happiness and joy
And I think he knows exactly what I'm talking about

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just mowed, dethatched, and overseeded the lawn.

I'd like to go to the grocery store to buy fruits and veggies to stop myself from eating too many corn chips like I did yesterday...but I don't think that I'll make it there before lunch...and the bag of chips is open.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Spent the last few days camping with some friends near the local drag strip so
I could visit with my long time best bud who now lives in SC and was racing up here. (Alex's mind is racing for sure right now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis