Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey, Stube! How's your new ride treating you?
The Fusion is a great commuter car. I really like those new ones but I am definitely happy with this one for the time being. The white will be very nice for the summertime, too.

The '70 Mustang gets to stretch it's legs a few times a month. It really needs a bath but I am too busy building it a little garage in the back yard.

I am going to Dallas pick up the '12 Mustang GT500 this next weekend. I can barely stand the anticipation.

...and the '11 Explorer is very sad because nobody ever drives it. We did take it out of town today for shopping so I think it is happy enough now to delay contemplations of suicide for another month or so.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new irrigation valve is installed, but I had to cut a PVC pipe to take the old one out - so I need to go back to Home Depot. I'm hoping that a compression coupling will do the trick. Those are removable and should be easy to install.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. I should probably go dethatch the lawn (also on today's list) before I shower and head to Home Depot, seeing as how I'll just be covered in dirt afterwards. Dang. I was looking forward to lunch...

Speaking of lunch, I've finally resolved myself that Niki is going on a diet. It started today. Nothing drastic, but there will be a real decline in calories for her over the next week.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The more I go out in public, the less I like people. I did see one woman with hair so white, I stopped to ponder what could have scared her so bad. My favorite UPS store has new owners. They suck. I need a new UPS store.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mutha ****er!!! I just got back from Home Depot, put on the compression fitting, saw that it worked great...and then noticed water dripping somewhere else. I apparently cracked one on the joints when I was working, because now there's a pinhole jet. Now I have to go back to HD again and spend another who-knows-how-long out there.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Mutha ****er!!! I just got back from Home Depot, put on the compression fitting, saw that it worked great...and then noticed water dripping somewhere else. I apparently cracked one on the joints when I was working, because now there's a pinhole jet. Now I have to go back to HD again and spend another who-knows-how-long out there.
Sucks, but you'll get it taken care of. I have many annoying things to deal with in my house and I'll eventually get them done too. Maybe.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have many annoying things to deal with in my house and I'll eventually get them done too. Maybe.
You are failing to inspire a lot of confidence in me that these issues will be addressed in a timely manner so I guess it's good that you don't give a sh!t what I think.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You are failing to inspire a lot of confidence in me that these issues will be addressed in a timely manner so I guess it's good that you don't give a sh!t what I think.
I hate working on the house. 60 something year old house that needs everything redone...again.:( At least it's paid for.:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So much of the usual housework type activities require both hands which means you have to put your beer down. Get one of those beer helmets and watch your project list begin to shrink. The more you know.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So much of the usual housework type activities require both hands which means you have to put your beer down. Get one of those beer helmets and watch your project list begin to shrink. The more you know.

He said helmet. You like that word don't you?:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I don't even understand you anymore drunky.....

No alcohol tonight. Brenda has vertigo real bad and I need to be able to move her if she needs assistance.

I wish I was drunk...you make far more sense when I am.:p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
On a serious note, I hope that she feels better very soon!
Thanks, this has been quite an experience. Started Thursday then got worse. We spent 7+ hours at the hospital Friday. She couldn't even open her eyes, let alone move, without getting sick. Blood work, chest x-ray, EKG, cat-scan, MRI, neurologist... Can't wait to see how much the insurance company is gonna pay for that trip. Hopefully she wakes up feeling better. She made good progress yesterday.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks, this has been quite an experience. Started Thursday then got worse. We spent 7+ hours at the hospital Friday. She couldn't even open her eyes, let alone move, without getting sick. Blood work, chest x-ray, EKG, cat-scan, MRI, neurologist... Can't wait to see how much the insurance company is gonna pay for that trip. Hopefully she wakes up feeling better. She made good progress yesterday.
Sorry to hear Doug, best wishes to you and yours , take care and be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis