Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
For the past 3 months this lady has been coming by my booth at the farmer's market telling me she wanted to buy my business. After a week of offer/counter offer, she showed up yesterday with a check and a trailer.
I put the majority in savings, wrote some checks, paid off CC's, and maybe, maybe ordered some some new gear.
Congratulations! What was the business? If you mentioned it before and I forgot, my apologies.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Congratulations! What was the business? If you mentioned it before and I forgot, my apologies.
Thanks!

I taught myself how to make soap and other non toxic organic cleaners. My grand parents were farmers and wasted nothing. I remember my grandma making soap with beef tallow and lye. I used organic vegetable oils and lye.

It was toxic to make but safe to use. One of my neighbors came over and asked, jokingly, I think, if I was making meth. I had to wear a respirator, apron, and gloves. I still have burns on my arms from the lye. Good times, good times...:eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
For the past 3 months this lady has been coming by my booth at the farmer's market telling me she wanted to buy my business. After a week of offer/counter offer, she showed up yesterday with a check and a trailer.
I put the majority in savings, wrote some checks, paid off CC's, and maybe, maybe ordered some some new gear.
They aren't moving it to China are they?

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic

thats the jag...
also its about 100 degrees outside and i hate it....

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I can believe that you let a rep from Dial buy your business. Sell out. :D
Ben and Jerry did it.

Congrats psb....
So, Are you shopping for new speaker yet? ;):rolleyes:
Thanks BSA! Shopped and ordered.

EMP Tek E55Ti Tower Speakers--March Madness Sale 3/2012

&

EMP Tek E55Ti Tower Speakers--March Madness Sale 3/2012

They aren't moving it to China are they?
No, the Philippines...:D She's a local lady and will take over my booth at the farmer's market.

Now, I need something else to do. I'm already bored.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
so today i thought the wart on my toe was finaly gonna fall off after 3 painful months but i didnt.... it hurts quite a bit... now im gonna try and fall asleep with a mosquito in my room :mad:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
so today i thought the wart on my toe was finaly gonna fall off after 3 painful months but i didnt.... it hurts quite a bit... now im gonna try and fall asleep with a mosquito in my room :mad:
I know a way to take care of that thing with a hot razor blade and a pair of needle nose pliers.

Don't know what to tell you about the wart though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Stube! How's your new ride treating you?

Well, I guess both of them - Fusion and Mustang.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Ethics

If someone posts that they're looking for speakers, is it improper for me to mention that I have speakers for sale?

Sorry I know it's improper for me to post this in the boring thread.
Yes, improper was the word of the day on my 'word of the day' toilet paper.
Does the pope use toilet papal?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If someone posts that they're looking for speakers, is it improper for me to mention that I have speakers for sale?

Sorry I know it's improper for me to post this in the boring thread.
Yes, improper was the word of the day on my 'word of the day' toilet paper.
Does the pope use toilet papal?
It comes across as a shameless plug, but as long as you mention that it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis