Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If someone posts that they're looking for speakers, is it improper for me to mention that I have speakers for sale?
Dude, you must have sucked as a seller at the farmers market.

Passerby: "Gee, I sure want to buy some homemade soap."

You: [Silent contemplation about if you should make a shameless plug that you are, in fact, selling homemade soap.]

:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, you must have sucked as a seller at the farmers market.

Passerby: "Gee, I sure want to buy some homemade soap."

You: [Silent contemplation about if you should make a shameless plug that you are, in fact, selling homemade soap.]

I actually do want to make homemade soap, but my wife won't let me.:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If someone posts that they're looking for speakers, is it improper for me to mention that I have speakers for sale?

Sorry I know it's improper for me to post this in the boring thread.
Yes, improper was the word of the day on my 'word of the day' toilet paper.
Does the pope use toilet papal?
Would it be improper of me to mention that the word of the day is legs?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Oh I cannot resist.

Spread the word.:)
Whenever I read that line I hear Bill Pullman's voice from Independence Day. The part at the end when they first found out how to blow up an alien ship.

"Get on the horn. Spread da wooord."

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The first rule of making homemade soap is not telling anybody you make homemade soap.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ummm, I'm not sure that you put down who you intended to. ;)

I thought he was complimenting my sexual prowess by saying she would not be in fear of disappointment. I don't know how you fit into all this but the more the merrier I always say. Maybe he just meant that you would be an excellent soap maker and that's just what we need now that the right wing conservatives have started to lose their choke hold grip on the freedom every American has as a God given right to bear arms in the defense of freedom of speech.

... takes bow. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Left wing liberal takes an unsolicited stab at the conservatives for not giving them the chance to love who they want and take advantage of someone else doing the work... I think the "bent over" position sounds about right. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
What?...........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers