Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Good Sunday Morning AH , it is drizzly damp and flat out raw out there but this is a day to work outside so here goes my meager attempt at yard work again.
Ahh one more cup then I'll go out :eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks, Rob.
Welcome as always, now on another note let me know if you are serious about that FLA GTG as I too would love to go but my wife , well lets just say not too interested in audiophile gatherings , I think it would be a blast.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Good Sunday Morning AH , it is drizzly damp and flat out raw out there but this is a day to work outside so here goes my meager attempt at yard work again.
Waiting on 9am Baseball practice. It's drizzled on and off yesterday and today but not enough to soak the ground. I get to sit in the truck for two hours and wonder why I didn't get a smart phone.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome as always, now on another note let me know if you are serious about that FLA GTG as I too would love to go but my wife , well lets just say not too interested in audiophile gatherings , I think it would be a blast.
I'm 95% sure I'm going. Brenda is 75% sure she is not. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
For a minute I thought Doug posted that and it didn't make any sense at all because I know Doug ain't into that stuff and him doing it in that kind of weather made even less sense. I read it like 3 times before I saw it was Rob.

No offense, Doug. :p

I finally broke down and ordered that fancy shmancy food scale like the one I had borrowed but it turned out to be kind of broke ... like that TV. I think I see a pattern here. Anyway, it showed up yesterday. Previously I had gone to some data base to find out that 2.5oz of orange was 9g of carbs. Now I should be able to plug in a code and have it tell me the nutritional info of like 400 foods including fresh eel. I wonder if McDonald's is gonna be putting that on their breakfast menu any time soon. Maybe like right after Doug goes out on a cold drizzly Sunday morning to do yard work ... after a night of 'socializing'. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She couldn't even open her eyes, let alone move, without getting sick.
On the bright side, it'll now be easier for you to explain what "before noon" feels like to you. :D

That sounds like a real unpleasant experience for her. I'm glad that you said that she was getting better. That would be scary to have that for very long.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i HATE RAIN SO MUCH.. my internet speed drops to like 15kb/s when its raining :mad:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, this has been quite an experience. Started Thursday then got worse. We spent 7+ hours at the hospital Friday. She couldn't even open her eyes, let alone move, without getting sick. Blood work, chest x-ray, EKG, cat-scan, MRI, neurologist... Can't wait to see how much the insurance company is gonna pay for that trip. Hopefully she wakes up feeling better. She made good progress yesterday.
Wow, I missed this.:eek: How are things going today? Hope all is well.
I'll save a joke I just thought of... until I know she's feeling better.:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hey StrongbadF1, I hope your wife is feeling better today and the test results are negative for anything serious.

On another note.

My wife is having her "every Sunday, Sunday phone chat" with her mom. My mother in law told her that last week she filled her 2012 Nissan Altima with.......Diesel. Fortunately, the dealership told it won't void the warranty. Since she has a sense of humor, I told I'm going to start calling her Vin.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My wife is having her "every Sunday, Sunday phone chat" with her mom. My mother in law told her that last week she filled her 2012 Nissan Altima with.......Diesel. Fortunately, the dealership told it won't void the warranty. Since she has a sense of humor, I told I'm going to start calling her Vin.
Wonder how she even got the nozzle to fit through the filler neck plate?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Wonder how did she even got the nozzle to fit through the filler neck plate?
Huh, I don't know. I didn't even think of that.

LMAO.... My wife just asked her. My mother in law said the nozzle went in like two inches and she just kept heavy pressure on the nozzle so it wouldn't come out. Oh man... She does have a very stressful job and had a very bad day.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Lamborghini Aventador J

The posts about driving in style in this thread
This beats mostly everything I ever seen :eek:

How about an engine made entirely from carbon fiber :p

From what I understand, if you pay in cash, the weight of the money you need to carry in order to pay for this car, weighs twice as much as the car itself :eek::eek::eek:

Winding Road | First Look: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, I missed this.:eek: How are things going today? Hope all is well.
I'll save a joke I just thought of... until I know she's feeling better.:D
She's awake but not any better then last night. She is eating today though so I guess that's better. She is understandably frustrated. I'm hoping that food and liquids make a difference.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
For a minute I thought Doug posted that and it didn't make any sense at all because I know Doug ain't into that stuff and him doing it in that kind of weather made even less sense. I read it like 3 times before I saw it was Rob.

No offense, Doug. :p

I finally broke down and ordered that fancy shmancy food scale like the one I had borrowed but it turned out to be kind of broke ... like that TV. I think I see a pattern here. Anyway, it showed up yesterday. Previously I had gone to some data base to find out that 2.5oz of orange was 9g of carbs. Now I should be able to plug in a code and have it tell me the nutritional info of like 400 foods including fresh eel. I wonder if McDonald's is gonna be putting that on their breakfast menu any time soon. Maybe like right after Doug goes out on a cold drizzly Sunday morning to do yard work ... after a night of 'socializing'. :D
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Eel McMuffin! It's what get's me going after a night of heavy drinking when I want to get my HunnyDo's done.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Doug.... I really missed this....... wow, what nightmare.....

Really hope everything will work out fine, very soon

All the best wishes !!!!!!!!!!!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm bored.. Instead of playing with new TV menus or programming the remote I still have to wait for TV replacement next week :(
Finished Mass Effect yesterday - don't have anything fun to do for now other than hanging out in this boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis