Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Jammin' Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood live from Madison Square Garden. bluray.:cool:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Happy new year to anybody that's bored enough to stumble into this thread today.

majorloser

majorloser

Go Ahead and Cut Me Off In Traffic

I think I found the next mod for my truck :rolleyes::eek::cool:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rjR5K_Fb6r4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rjR5K_Fb6r4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The last couple of rack parts arrived today and I pick up my new AV7005 processor tonight.:D Christmas came late this year but I'm happy. Now I don't want to work.:(

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I plan to do something tomorrow. Not sure what yet, but something involving DIY audio.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I plan to do something tomorrow. Not sure what yet, but something involving DIY audio.
took my first stab at DIY speaker cables, I would post pics in the sexy thread but they may not be quite sexy enough, that was my boredom yesterday, sawz.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
took my first stab at DIY speaker cables, I would post pics in the sexy thread but they may not be quite sexy enough, that was my boredom yesterday, sawz.
I just bought a bunch of stuff to do my own DIY cables. Bananas, RCA's, techflex, wire, and I'll get some heat shrink from somewhere local.

On another note, I'm very sore from going to the gym yesterday. I really need to start going more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis