Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Where did you find those at that price? They sure do look purty.

-pat
http://www.nakamichiplug.com/product-0534B50.html

I bought mine from ebay, but these are the same. The bananas are pretty nice, although they are cheaper feeling than I thought they would be. The outer silver casing is very light, and I don't think its metal. It still looks very nice, and the inner part that connects to the wire and binding post is gold plated copper. They attach to wire very easily and are very secure. The ease of use is the main reason why I will continue to use these instead of the monoprices ones. I couldnt stand having to fold the wire over the inside of the plugs and screw it down. It never worked very well and always came apart.

On the other hand, those nakamichi rca's that I bought are really really nice. All metal, and very shiny :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I love snow. No seriously I do. If it wasn't for all the morons who panic and drive 15 mph on the highways, I'd pray for snow everyday.
I love snow too. However, if I had to pick, I'd prefer a moron who drives 15 mph in the snow, to a moron who drives 60 mph in the snow.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Got a little crazy banning spammers and accidently banned mr. J Garcia. Good thing mike c was on the ball and caught it.

Oh, had the most painful dental cleaning of my life this morning, little Korean lady wasn't messing around
I've had my suspicions about him.....

:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I love snow too. However, if I had to pick, I'd prefer a moron who drives 15 mph in the snow, to a moron who drives 60 mph in the snow.
the difference is that the 60mph tend to themselves out. The 15mph ones thin the rest of us out. :p;)

There is no statistical truth to that statement, whatsoever, but it seemed mildly funny.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
the difference is that the 60mph tend to themselves out. The 15mph ones thin the rest of us out. :p;)

There is no statistical truth to that statement, whatsoever, but it seemed mildly funny.
Might be some truth to what you say though. It bugs me when some people do drive to slow in snow, then get bogged down and back up all the traffic. I get really peeved when somebody ahead of me drives too slow, doesn't get bogged down, but I do because I'm driving a 2WD pickup.:rolleyes:

I've thought about making my next pickup a 4 X 4, but for the 3 - 4 times a year that I would need it, it just doean't make sense.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Might be some truth to what you say though. It bugs me when some people do drive to slow in snow, then get bogged down and back up all the traffic. I get really peeved when somebody ahead of me drives too slow, doesn't get bogged down, but I do because I'm driving a 2WD pickup.:rolleyes:

I've thought about making my next pickup a 4 X 4, but for the 3 - 4 times a year that I would need it, it just doean't make sense.
It bugs me when there’s a guy 2 cars ahead of me going 10-15 mph and then some fool 3 cars behind me passes the whole lot of us while there’s limited sight distance.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Darn, I had pretty decent joke to post in spam thread, but then I clicked submit it was too late... (Btw: Excellent job mods!!)

Anyhow it was re: something like "He won't kiss me anymore"
The spam thread was posted in General AV section
I forgot who, but someone suggested to move it to "HTPC section"..

My reply was " Incorrect, it should it in DIY section" :rolleyes:

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
It's getting ridiculous. :mad:
Just a couple of weeks ago, I was opining to my friend that I would be fine if we could give that Russian spammer the death sentence. If he can send up to 10 billion spam emails a day, well, I don't know how many thousands and thousands of useful man hours (read: life) he could waste on a daily basis. I think that we've killed people for much lesser offenses.

Well, my friend agreed with me.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I was wondering the same thing. He is either working or his gf got sick of him and his audio fetish and took him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis