Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
But you had a good childhood
That is so wrong and disgusting that I'm actually not going to crack one off now. :mad:
You have wrecked my morning. :D

Welllllllll, ain't you gettin' all high-falutin' with yore fancy test equipment!:rolleyes:
Even when I do figure out how to play around with all that I won't be able to gloat because it has been in the works for so long like everything else that I have going on. I am like a snail on a well worn path. :eek:

I so badly want to go outside and play. :(

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Even when I do figure out how to play around with all that I won't be able to gloat because it has been in the works for so long like everything else that I have going on. I am like a snail on a well worn path. :eek:

I so badly want to go outside and play. :(
Man, I can relate. I still haven't had time to figure out my DCX, in order to maximize its capabilities. I only have the HPF for my subwoofers and the crossover frequency with the mains set, so far. I've downloaded REW, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Perhaps after I get the HT finished downstairs, I'll find some time to mess around with it. Probably not....:rolleyes:

By the way, thank-you - I now have your cold. I had no idea the internet could transmit the cold virus as well....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Man, I can relate. I still haven't had time to figure out my DCX, in order to maximize its capabilities. I only have the HPF for my subwoofers and the crossover frequency with the mains set, so far. I've downloaded REW, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Perhaps after I get the HT finished downstairs, I'll find some time to mess around with it. Probably not....:rolleyes:

By the way, thank-you - I now have your cold. I had no idea the internet could transmit the cold virus as well....
Who knew Alex was so good at sharing?:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I just repped some one and they got 5 chicklets out of it. That's a little excessive, imho.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Due to blizzard storm we are stranded at home today. Barely any road were cleared...This is one day in year I wish I had a tank or at least full size 4x4 suv :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Good to know. We are heading down that way tomorrow. Staying in Whappingers Falls and heading into the city on Thursday and Friday. Bringing the kid to see the Lion King.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just repped some one and they got 5 chicklets out of it. That's a little excessive, imho.
Yeah, it's a little much at times but it's what we got.:) I probably should still be on 2 maybe 3 chicklets but I have pictures of Alex he'd rather not get out in circulation...:D;):D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Good to know. We are heading down that way tomorrow. Staying in Whappingers Falls and heading into the city on Thursday and Friday. Bringing the kid to see the Lion King.
Bloomberg is really proud the fact most of the Broadway and museums are open for business today and most of Manhattan is clear by now; Most UNDERGROUND trains running, however in my borough things looking much worse and most subway trains are above ground and not running at all.

btw: The picture of old lady breast feeding is very unsettling and disgusting. One more post like that and I'll start spreading Reds :mad:

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Bristish electronic?? humour.;)
I want the Eggsbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
it's Thursday morning and today is a first time since the Sunday's Snowstorm (and not a single snowflake since) here in NYC all subway trains back to full operations. Jeeez !!! WTF took MTA SOOOO LONG !!!
Going on foot 30mins each way just to get to train is not fun. Remember streets aren't proper cleaned ether... Bloomberg sucks

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
More boredom :D
I did this in Vegas - It was a freakin blast....

Normally your in there only a short while, but there was no-one else flying - I ended up being in the darn thing for 45 mins... They seemed to be surprised that it was my first time and I never skydived before - I guess I got good really quick...... Let me tell you - I was freakin exhausted after that..... couldn't believe how much effort is involved in locking and manipulating your body....

I'd do it again in a heartbeat and would highly suggest it !!

majorloser

majorloser

I still feel like I got punched in the jaw by Mike Tyson. :(

Root canals sucks.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I still feel like I got punched in the jaw by Mike Tyson. :(

Root canals sucks.
I've had one root canal done...no Novocaine and no gas. What's your problem?:p

it was a front bottom tooth... they're no big deal.:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Happy New Year, boring people. Try and stay awake til midnight, mmkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis