gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Unarmed+he lived= you get sued, possible jail

Unarmed+died= don't drop the soap

Armed+lived= probably still get sued

Armed+died= soap on a rope

Ain't NY great? :rolleyes:
And if the body were to somehow vanish without a trace?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'll just invite Greg over and tell him that UPS is on it's way. :D

Unfortunately, his douchiness prevents that from being a solution. Someone didn't pick up after their dog once and it was left in his yard. Now, when someone does this in my yard, I'm upset, but I pick it up and throw it away. He, on the other hand, let it sit there for a while and them shoveled it into the road. The road. Now everyone driving by has to deal with it, as well as everyone walking by. He's all about making his problem someone else's problem.
Sounds like this guy really needs someone to crap in a bag and set it on fire on his front steps. (not that I would ever do that)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Adam,

This is clearly a job for the neighborhood kids to take care of. They make his life a living hell. You get the satisfaction. He has no idea you are behind it. You just have to find a way of turning them on him without him finding out it was you.:)

I'm sure the fine brethren of the boring thread can assist you in this endeavor.:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I struggle with if I want to still be the person I am, or if I want to start throwing his tree's pods back into his yard.
It will take some effort, but...Package all the pods you can find. Add picture of a severed limb/appendage. Gift wrap box. Send box to neighbor with note saying "I know what you did last summer, this summer, and if you do it in future summers, the next box will contain something other than pods"

Angry only goes so far, but crazy wins the race.

Try sitting naked in the backyard with your rifle while whistling this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thawed out an 11+ lb ham this week and just opened it up last night. Niki and I made a dent in it, but that's a whole lot of ham. We'll be having more for lunch today...and dinner.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you?" (I don't it matters that most of us don't understand the language - you'll still get it. :D)

<iframe src="http://www.snotr.com/embed/8965" width="400" height="330" frameborder="0"></iframe>

She: "Hey Dad, I didn't ask you yet, but how do you like the new IPad we gave you yesterday as a birthday present?"
He: "I like."
She: "You cool with handling the apps?"
He: "Hm…? What apps? Could you step aside, please?"
He: "What?"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This conversation intrigues me.

On a related note, my neighbor was being a douche again this morning. Well, his mentality has always been, "How dare you impose on me, but if I impose on you...that's your problem." So, I guess he's always a douche, and this was just another morning in which I witnessed his douchiness.

Every year, his tree (that borders my yard) and my tree (that borders his yard) drop bean pods. He goes out, picks up the bean pods from my tree, and throws them into my yard. So...he's already made the effort to pick them up, but then instead of just throwing them away, he throws them into my yard so now I have to pick them up. In contrast, every year I just pick up and throw away the bean pods from his tree. I struggle with if I want to still be the person I am, or if I want to start throwing his tree's pods back into his yard.
Adam,

Please come to Boston.

-Alex :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
met sean (other windsor audioholic) today, he's a really cool guy with an INCREDIBLE system. without a sub there was more bass than most systems ive seen with a sub..... incredible. he is into expensive cables :/ but i did hear a difference between his xlr cables and rca cables. also got a free set of audioquest rca cables from him :D. i know.... but they were free and im sure they are better than the rca cables i currently use...

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
quick question. if the mid in my sp-z7 was blown, would it affect the sound from all the other drivers in it also? i can clearly hear some awful distortion, and its not the amp so im assuming its the mid which dave thought to be somewhat blown when i got them, but it seems like the distortion is coming from the horn or tweeter also.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw this afternoon that Friends is being released on blu-ray. That got me a bit excited, but not much. It now appears that the blu-ray versions, unlike the DVD versions, are the original broadcast episodes. If true, then I'll buy it. I bought the first two seasons on DVD, and I hated the extra scenes that got put in. I liked it the first time - give me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis