Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I had stopped after the third beer last night. Mowing the lawn was torture this morning...:(
I opened the third one, but didn't drink much of it. I decided to switch to a glass of almond milk to rehydrate. Yeah, I'm old.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Picked up some bean pods and trimmed a tree this morning. I'm feeling a bit tired.

I also need to retract what I said about my neighbor running a loud motor for two hours late the other night. After seeing a restoration crew at the house next door, I'm pretty sure that they had a leak or something and were trying to clean up the water. I hope that it didn't damage too much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A big storm rolled through, and power went out briefly. The local DSL is still out, though. 4G to the rescue.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Eerily I make my way to Tennessee ...

Seeing Mark and Rick was a pleasure as always. Dang that boy can grill and Mark needs to lose the address to that bakery. Waking up this early allowed me to scope out Swerd's neighborhood so that I am better able to wrangle the girls into as much AH related activity as possible.

All you other b!tches behave. :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, after 16+ hours of no broadband, they seem to have fixed the DSL service - but they don't have the internet connection back up, yet. It was a pretty good storm, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Internet is back. Sweet. I now have land line speeds almost as fast as my new cell phone. :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Internet is back. Sweet. I now have land line speeds almost as fast as my new cell phone. :)
Finally broke down and got a smart phone after my flip phone died - got a Droid 4 -- Not too bad ..how did i get along without one ??

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Upgrade path ?

Okay , it is bout time to upgrade the home audio. Got the bucks now $$$..nice consulting gig .. right now replacing house windows with energy efficient vinyl, radiant barrier.

What's a step up from Def Tech 7002s, CLR 3000 and SVS PB 12 Plus and Marantz SR8002, LG BD390 and Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay , it is bout time to upgrade the home audio. Got the bucks now $$$..nice consulting gig .. right now replacing house windows with energy efficient vinyl, radiant barrier.

What's a step up from Def Tech 7002s, CLR 3000 and SVS PB 12 Plus and Marantz SR8002, LG BD390 and Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-151FD ?
Congrats! Me thinks that you need to start a thread on this topic. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Two hours of tree trimming would seem more satisfying if I thought anyone could tell that I did it. Yikes, I have a lot more to do.

The grass looks a lot nicer now that it's mowed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis