Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a new carpet cleaner yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying it out this weekend.

Yep, still as hip as ever.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Smells weird in here , like skunk or something. Maybe I should open a window...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Oh Sn....

If someone says, "OH snap!" out loud, in public, you should be allowed to slap them and say, "NO!" in the same tone you would use when admonishing a dog.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
If someone says, "OH snap!" out loud, in public, you should be allowed to slap them and say, "NO!" in the same tone you would use when admonishing a dog.
I think 2004 wants it's trendy saying back.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bi***-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I have an odd desire to use that group of four muscles on many of my customer and my boss.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Really, I'm stuck at applebees bored out of my mind and his thread is dead, say it ain't so?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm considering buying a new computer...mostly because it's liquid cooled.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
You mean it's not like the commercial where they all start doing the Mexican Hat Dance just because you walked in?
Good thing I didn't see that commercial, otherwise I might have been really upset at a clear lack of hats.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It finally cooled off enough that I could open the windows to cool down the house...and there's a guy next door doing yard work with a gas-powered trimmer. Uggg. So, I closed the windows because now my house smells like gas. I can't blame the guy for trimming while it's cooler outside, but starting at 6:30am is kinda early - and maybe I could introduce him to this newly discovered thing called electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis