Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Your dad needs to borrow Jamie's bubble machine and chill the f@%k out.

Don't you have relatives/friends that you can stay with for a while?
No relatives within 100km of here :( none of my friends got anywhere either

J

jamie2112

Banned
Monster milkshake truck here in the LA area has NOT gotten a cease and desist order yet. I for one am thankful.That is all.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
had an interesting day today. a cop came to the smokers pit at my school today. someone yelled f*** the police. someone said his gun was fake. he got mad. and then a girl got arrested because her boyfriend had a restraining order... but he had it for over a year.... yea interesting day

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
had an interesting day today. a cop came to the smokers pit at my school today. someone yelled f*** the police. someone said his gun was fake. he got mad. and then a girl got arrested because her boyfriend had a restraining order... but he had it for over a year.... yea interesting day
Not to try and compete, but my day was pretty interesting, too. I snagged a 44-ounce Diet Coke. That is all.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am so stoked about being back to work. Today I have a 4:00 AM start in Boston. Our laborers got thrown out of a building so the carpenters have to do the material delivery. Normally it's their work. It's OT until 7:00 AM. Yep, weekends and over time ... unions rock.

I've got a little side work popping up here and there too. When it rains, it pours.

The other good thing is that we'll be close to Deli One. Total breakfast awesomosity in Bean Town. I like the guys that work there too but in a platonic way you homos. Yeah ... I better get going. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I am so stoked about being back to work.
You sound more excited about the breakfast...just sayin.:D (All kidding aside, glad to hear things are going well.)

Today I have a 4:00 AM start in Boston. Our laborers got thrown out of a building so the carpenters have to do the material delivery. Normally it's their work. It's OT until 7:00 AM. Yep, weekends and over time ...
Did you leave out the part where the laborers got caught sabotaging the freight elevator so they could get more OT?:D:)
My father-in-law was an operating engineer, and boy, he really had some stories.

The other good thing is that we'll be close to Deli One. Total breakfast awesomosity in Bean Town. I like the guys that work there too but in a platonic way you homos. Yeah ... I better get going.
Well...OK, just as long as you guys are only friends.
Signed,
Adam and Doug

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I remember the first time...
expecting to see... something under that bulge...
I was disappointed...
We've all been there, man. Try cutting Doug some slack, though. I mean, we should have known that no one could live up to his Twister hype. He was nice and bought me that pretty sweater the next day, though, so that part is true.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
We've all been there, man. Try cutting Doug some slack, though. I mean, we should have known that no one could live up to his Twister hype. He was nice and bought me that pretty sweater the next day, though, so that part is true.
Part of me has to ask, but another part of me says, "H.ll no! I don't want to know.":eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis