Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
We'll probably find out that he was tossing them to Craig to put in the refrigerator. :D

Seriously, though - Craig, you don't paint a very good picture of your relationship with your father. I hope that things are better than they come across.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Were the bottles full or empty? If he doesn't leave a mark on you and there aren't witnesses to say he assaulted you, then you're SOL. What's going on there?
most of them were empty but the ones that hit me were about half full. i woke up this morning, felt pretty sick so i didn't go to school. my mom told him to take me to the doctors because she had to work. so at about 9am he knocks on my door, then i hear something banging pretty hard on my door so i assume its him and yell that im up. then i open the door and he's spazzing out throwing water bottles at me and he continues until there none left in the fridge.
We'll probably find out that he was tossing them to Craig to put in the refrigerator. :D

Seriously, though - Craig, you don't paint a very good picture of your relationship with your father. I hope that things are better than they come across.
i'm sure the picture in your head is pretty accurate

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ordered my new pistol yesterday. S&W M&P 9. 10 day waiting period in California is the spectacularly boring part.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
most of them were empty but the ones that hit me were about half full. i woke up this morning, felt pretty sick so i didn't go to school. my mom told him to take me to the doctors because she had to work. so at about 9am he knocks on my door, then i hear something banging pretty hard on my door so i assume its him and yell that im up. then i open the door and he's spazzing out throwing water bottles at me and he continues until there none left in the fridge.
Is this normal - for him - behaviour? If so, there are issues to be addressed here.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

i'm sure the picture in your head is pretty accurate
I'm not sure how to advise you on this. Have you spoke to anyone about it?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nuclear Preamp.

Antelope Audio's upcoming Rubicon Atomic Preamp includes a nuclear clock that's claimed to be "100,000 times more stable than a traditional crystal oscillator." Which promises to improve sound quality when the amp is performing digital to analog and analog to digital conversions by reining in jitter. To be honest, like a lot of audiophile-grade gear it sounds a little gimmicky, but apparently similar atomic master clocks are used in professional mastering studios so there's presumably some validity to the company's claims.
Nuclear Powered Preamp Promises Incredibly Excessive Accuracy With a Built-in Atomic Clock

That is all.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Drink more water?
If I drink more water than I do now each day I'll float away. I have a 32oz mug that I fill a couple times a day. And that's just at work. I have a 20oz mug at home that gets filled several times a night.
D'm kidney stones!:mad:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Should I buy Denon D2000's for $200?

I want an over the ear headphone for when I'm listening at home and dont feel like sticking in my IEMs.

Ugh out of stock now. I waited too long :(

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I asked one of our suppliers when we'd be receiving the new samples they promised us.
She replied, "With your next whipping."
I canceled the samples.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis