Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very cool, Dave. I'm glad that everyone is okay! I'd never think about a UPS causing a fire.

I'm guessing that the kitty got a special treat yesterday. :)

majorloser

majorloser

Very cool, Dave. I'm glad that everyone is okay! I'd never think about a UPS causing a fire.

I'm guessing that the kitty got a special treat yesterday. :)
Yeah, she's on a diet but she earned some treats. :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I did trim some tree branches, but after an hour plus, it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me thinks that I'm going to make some homemade bread sticks again this morning. I sure do like having that food processor.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
wow 580gb of total space.... the 40gb of stuff ive moved on the new drive barely even shows on the bar. i no longer have to delete all my unnecessary files once a week. FREEDOM! :D

40GB page file? i think so... i can even hibernate my computer and STILL have plenty of room :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think that I'll trim the trees a bit more today. There are some branches hanging over my roof, which doesn't bode well for tiles when it gets windy.
I thought the only things you had in Arizona were rocks and cacti.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yesterday outside the courthouse in Oslo, 77 flowers were set with names, one for each that was killed...

This is how the 77 victims were remembered last year in Bergen
Amnog flowers and candles were personal letters from people, who lost their friends, family, school mates.....

We face the devil himself in person right now over her, newspapers are clean from this on their front pages, doing their best to ignore this monster.

We just need to honor the victims of this action that cannot be described with words

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm getting better at making bread sticks. I was smart enough to look up online what temperature and how long to bake bread this time.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Europeans...Pffffffft.:p
That cuts deep. What's worse is that as member of this continent I'm Canadian and as a member of that continent I'm Eastern European. I guess that means I get to choose between being 2nd class and no class but I can get you and excellent hourly rate on a figure skating Bulgarian shot putter ... if you're into that kind of thing.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
One of my cats saved my house yesterday morning. I was just headed out the door for work when one of my cats was clawing at a cabinet next to my desk. I went over to check it out and started to smell electrical smoke. As soon as I opened the cabinet I saw that my APC BackUPS unit that I use with my desktop computer was burning. I quickly unplugged and got it out of my house.
Not a pretty site when I opened the case this morning before throwing it away.
Score one for the cats.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That cuts deep. What's worse is that as member of this continent I'm Canadian and as a member of that continent I'm Eastern European. I guess that means I get to choose between being 2nd class and no class but I can get you and excellent hourly rate on a figure skating Bulgarian shot putter ... if you're into that kind of thing.
We all know which class you belong to Alex :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nomo enters the race for the SVS sub. You kind of have to be pulling for him just a little cause he's so close to being Canadian. It would almost be like one of them won it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nomo enters the race for the SVS sub. You kind of have to be pulling for him just a little cause he's so close to being Canadian. It would almost be like one of them won it.
Yep, I'd like him to win...if I don't. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I may have finally figured out this dual-band router that I got yesterday. Well, rather, I figured out how to reset my access point so that I could set it up to use both bands (I think that I set it up to work with my 2.4GHz-only Qwest wireless router originally, so it wasn't using the 5GHz radio). Once I reset it to work with 5GHz, I at least know that it's doing it. No difference in performance, though. :rolleyes: Oh, well - added complexity and a few hours on a weekend down the drain for no real reason.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I wish I could participate but they don't open for us Europeans, probably they're still afraid of Vikings :p

I will probably buy a stack of Sub 2's instead, Is a stereo pair of four of them stacked enough? (total of eight)
This will give me a lifetime platinum membership with the local power distributor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis