Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, well - added complexity and a few hours on a weekend down the drain for no real reason.
I'm kind of in the same boat with one of my routers except that I probably wasted tens of hours across a couple of weeks with much angst and confusion. I'm just happy nothing blew up.

But it looks good. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The only real upside to this new router is that I can plug a USB storage device into it. Well, it might be an upside once I figure out how to access it...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The only real upside to this new router is that I can plug a USB storage device into it. Well, it might be an upside once I figure out how to access it...
it's a win-win Adam, so it's a NAS too :p
Should be straightfoward :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Should be straightfoward :D
Yeah, it should be... :rolleyes: :D

I was able to find a user manual for it online, but it took a bit of looking. As far as I can tell, it neither came with one or came with a link to one.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
My dad just threw about 20 water bottles at me. You would think that would just be straight up assault but according to the cops around here it's "discipline". So is punching your child in the head apparently too. If were gonna have cops can we at least get some that are competent?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My dad just threw about 20 water bottles at me. You would think that would just be straight up assault but according to the cops around here it's "discipline". So is punching your child in the head apparently too. If were gonna have cops can we at least get some that are competent?
Were the bottles full or empty? If he doesn't leave a mark on you and there aren't witnesses to say he assaulted you, then you're SOL. What's going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis