Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well harness that energy you're putting into proofreadin every dang post and grow a pair.

Can somebody get phonics deputy a badge before he wets himself, please...???

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Eff. Now I really need a beer. My confidence is completely reliant on the viewpoint of others, so that's not going to work for me at all.
Just pretend she's gonna spell every word that she rejects you with slightly wrong if she were to type it out.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Got some Yuengling tonight. Thats a beer, Alex. That's no longer "its" nickname, Doug. Yes the green bottle goes with my shoes, Rick. Yes, that is how its spelled, Adam. No, you cannot sit on it, Rick. Yes, I know what it looks like.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Makes me miss Jamie.

Because he tours with ZZ Top...not because of his sexy legs. Well, okay - that, too.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Huh. I would have gone with "dust," but your literary image of the shadow cast by the giant finger nail is most intriguing. :)
oops that was my spelling issue....anything over one syllable.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not boring to me, but I'm not going to start a thread and get all preachy.

I'd encourage you all to take a minute to read this. IMO, life is life - treat it all with respect, or treat none of it that way. If you would feel sorry for thousands of people dying at sea, then I hope that you'll consider signing this plea, too. Thanks.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Got some Yuengling tonight. Thats a beer, Alex. That's no longer "its" nickname, Doug. Yes the green bottle goes with my shoes, Rick. Yes, that is how its spelled, Adam. No, you cannot sit on it, Rick. Yes, I know what it looks like.
Well, at least you're moving in the right direction.
You had me worried with the ultra, platinum, lite, stuff.:eek:
Edit: you get get away with green shoes throughout the entire month of march.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
...and here I thought you took some advice from that body builders forum and got yourself an Asian woman.:rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
...and here I thought you took some advice from that body builders forum and got yourself an Asian woman.:rolleyes:
I don't think it was that forum...it may have been me.
:D
Edit: Make sure you get chop sticks, and extra packets of soy sauce.
just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis