Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Fixed for ya.;)
Originally Posted by Alex2507
I'm going to read this book for three reasons.

1. I know one of the authoresses.

2. It might be insightful.

3. I have horrible insomnia.

4. Just finished reading Little Women and am only half way to understanding the girl inside me.

Fixed a bit more.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Originally Posted by Alex2507

4. Just finished reading Little Women and am only half way to understanding the girl inside me.

Fixed a bit more.

5. Cheryl told me to.

A little more fixing for ya.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

5. Cheryl told me to.

A little more fixing for ya.
I'm going to read this book for [STRIKE]three[/STRIKE] one reason[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].

[STRIKE]1. I know one of the authoresses.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]2. It might be insightful.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]3. I have horrible insomnia.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]4. Just finished reading Little Women and am only half way to understanding the girl inside me.[/STRIKE]

5. Cheryl told me to.

A bit more fixing.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's really outstanding. :)

Very cool. Which one do you know?
I know Carol Briden. She's more into painting than writing. A friend of hers loaned me the book. Carol's 5 page story was written well enough from the perspective of a 6 year old girl but the first story was more my speed as it tied olive oil and garlic to what I presume was going to be imminent and epic boffing.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Rick,

The GTG in Florida reminds me of the pictures you sent me of the last one. You guys sure know how to have a good time!

BTW, Your red wig looks stunning!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Rick,

The GTG in Florida reminds me of the pictures you sent me of the last one. You guys sure know how to have a good time!

BTW, Your red wig looks stunning!
You try running in those shoes.
My feet were killing me.
Note: Adwilk was right... I posted about ******* shoes again.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sadly, the explanation for how to pick up chicks is longer than my attention span. Hopefully some patient girl somewhere is currently reading the formula for picking up top posters from audio/video forums.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I can't believe you've never shared this with me. EPIC GOLD Brah. I finished the first page of the thread. I'm gonna go to the mall and get my pimp on... bangin HB's and the like. Woohoo... Alpha Male!
Guilty as charged.
I am jiggy with all that stuff.

:D
:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hopefully some patient girl somewhere is currently reading the formula for picking up top posters from audio/video forums.
Kate Beckinsale is reading Scarlett Johansen's guide on how to pick up men with two subwoofers.

I'm stoked. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sadly, the explanation for how to pick up chicks is longer than my attention span. Hopefully some patient girl somewhere is currently reading the formula for picking up top posters from audio/video forums.
Kate Beckinsale is reading Scarlett Johansen's guide on how to pick up men with two subwoofers.

I'm stoked. :D
Now I'm even more sad that I didn't win that SVS. Thanks, man. I need a beer.

:( :D

You bunch of sissies! Don't you know its not up to them to decide whether you're good enough to be with them... Its YOU that decides if they even get an opportunity to try to earn your approval. "NEXT" those stuck up biotches and go make a hotter one earn your attention.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder if sensi is upset about us ruining another one of his treads. I bet he had a dream of only the must mundane #U*@ being posted so he could read it baked out of his mind.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm wearing socks.

Redemption is upon us.

No, that's not a nickname, and nobody is on me.

Dang...almost had that...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder if sensi is upset about us ruining another one of his treads. I bet he had a dream of only the must mundane #U*@ being posted so he could read it baked out of his mind.
After he realizes this thread is the equivalent to a speck of dust under a giant's finger nail? If that doesn't do it, I'm sure the Ring dings and Doritos will.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't you know its not up to them to decide whether you're good enough to be with them... Its YOU that decides...
Eff. Now I really need a beer. My confidence is completely reliant on the viewpoint of others, so that's not going to work for me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis