Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow, didn't see that coming.:rolleyes:

:D
I could do stuff with this quote without having to alter it but I'm too much of a lady for that. :p

BTW, I was reading your HT thread again for a refresher. More on that as time permits.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
lol did it actually stay on the ground?
Not for long. :) It started as I was going inside, and it was gone when I went out about five hours later. It was still up in the mountains today, though.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I bought an infinity 1260w today :)
not very boring though, rather exciting...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought gas today.
not very exciting through, rather boring...
I had gas today and it was hilarious. I was in tears and so was Cheryl but her tears were different than my tears. I had just opened the sliding glass door before I gave flight to that little black butterfly. By the time it reached her I had already gotten clear of the foul wake. When the smell hit, her head snapped toward the slider and she said, "I smell something putrid!" I didn't say anything but as she went on trying to describe the smell I think she used the word 'rotten' and I started chuckling. Then she put it together, "was that you ?!?"

She was slow coming to that realization because I normally don't do stuff like that. This time was an accident. Considering the comedic value I think I might make it a regular part of my act.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I had gas today and it was hilarious. I was in tears and so was Cheryl but her tears were different than my tears. I had just opened the sliding glass door before I gave flight to that little black butterfly. By the time it reached her I had already gotten clear of the foul wake. When the smell hit, her head snapped toward the slider and she said, "I smell something putrid!" I didn't say anything but as she went on trying to describe the smell I think she used the word 'rotten' and I started chuckling. Then she put it together, "was that you ?!?"

She was slow coming to that realization because I normally don't do stuff like that. This time was an accident. Considering the comedic value I think I might make it a regular part of my act.
Farts are funny - no two ways about it.:) Anyone who doesn't find them funny is a fuddy-duddy stick in the mud - like my wife...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I decided to save for the 'ultimate' HT or 2 channel system for the basement. The wife is happy with what is upstairs and makes a "You're an idiot" face every time I mention getting new gear.
So, I've started to do the demo in the basement for my system. Removing the drop ceiling tiles, I found some mold and took care of it. Used silicone to seal where there may have been moisture getting. Took out a few more ceiling tiles and saw some odd looking tape around a water line for an outside spigot. I was like a deer in headlights. I knew it was asbestos and I would drop dead of mesothelioma within the next hour or so.

Ran upstairs grabbed the phone called the EPA for my region and they gave me the number for a ;lab in my area. I moistened the tape, cut a sample and took it to the lab last night. They said they would have the results by 9am today.
It's 10:15 and at this point, I would rather smell Alex's fart than wait any longer for the diagnosis...

I know some of you are electricians and carpenters, Huh, Tangled Up in Blue lyrics? I don't how you guys do it. You must come in contact with this stuff and worse everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis