Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tried some raspberry parfait that are made with raspberries, tofu, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Not bad, but not great - only because it wasn't very sweet. That surprised me, given how much syrup went into it. What might surprise you is that the texture was quite excellent - the tofu wasn't apparent to me at all.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, I eat meat. I'm guessing that you eat non-meat products from time to time. Maybe as a side dish. :)
The non-meat that ends up on my plate is only to remind me how awesome meat is.:cool:

You might forget how awesome Twister is if you don't play spin-the-bottle from time to time.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Veggie corndogs and vegan-friendly beer for me tonight. :p

I do have meat thawing out for tomorrow, though...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm currently eating my first (and failed) attempt to make the cauliflower version of mashed potatoes. As I was mashing it, there was way more water coming out than I had expected (way more). I drained it off, but it makes me think that there was something missing in the recipe steps (the recipe is from a show that I recorded, so I'll watch how she made it). Thing is, although nothing like mashed potatoes in either taste or consistency, it isn't all that bad.

I'm guessing that Alex just threw up a little bit in his mouth. :)
This is abit more tasty: grate a head of cauliflower and stir fry it in some soy sauce. It's a good rice substitute.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to a wake and reception last night.
Somebody was talking about me on the other side of the room.
All I could make out was the word 'Audioholics'. :rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The non-meat that ends up on my plate is only to remind me how awesome meat is.:cool:

You might forget how awesome Twister is if you don't play spin-the-bottle from time to time.:eek:
Adam, just remember to put a bit of lube on it first....:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want to buy some ceramic knives...but I have zero need for more knives. Same goes for a new vegetable peeler.

I hope to clean the carpets today with my newly-arrived Hoover SteamVac.

Niki and I might drive down to the nearby farmers market and see if they have any eggs.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, and hopefully I'll finally get around to replacing the batteries in the smoke detectors in the house.

None are beeping...yet, but one day quite a while back, I came home from work and one had been beeping for some unknown amount of time. When I opened the door to the house, Niki went straight into the garage and lay down in there shivering for about half an hour. She is terrified of any beeping noise like that. I just have to go into the garage and muffle the detector when I switch the battery, because (and I forgot this last time) it will start to beep once I remove the battery. Talk about backfiring on my plan to make it better for her last time - she went into one of her fortresses of solitude for a while last time after it beeped once before I got it outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis