Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
When I'm really drunk, I'm too lazy to go the the bathroom and usually piss in an empty beer bottle. BTW, do you know that twist off caps make it really easy to recap bottles? :D
Adam was wondering why the Sleeman's tasted an awful lot like Bud....:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got to play StarCraft II with my brother today. It was a lot of fun. We haven't played in months.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Finally opened my BB Playbook. Decided to buy it on a whim because it was only $199. I must say I quite like it. I've never really played with an iPad but I think I like the size of the Playbook better.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My wife bought herself a new iPad this week. Conveniently, it cost exactly the same amount as I received for a watch I sold last week. Hmmm....

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
My wife bought herself a new iPad this week. Conveniently, it cost exactly the same amount as I received for a watch I sold last week. Hmmm....
I want a new watch. I bought my girlfriend a skagen for christmas. They seem pretty nice for the money, and the mesh watch band is pretty nifty.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Speaking of watches, if someone wants to buy this one for me, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Speaking of watches, if someone wants to buy this one for me, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

very nice one, but it's neither my style or the budget :eek:
Unless this would reproduction I couldn't afford it :(

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I want a new watch. I bought my girlfriend a skagen for christmas. They seem pretty nice for the money, and the mesh watch band is pretty nifty.
yea, Skagens are good value...

but it's a boring thread - we need to come to subject - work sucks especially after all the food and booze consumed this weekend

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I'm not really a watch guy but the ones that always catch my eye are the "F1" type watches. There's a Tag Heuer F1 style watch I like, and the one I own is a cheapo Seiko F1:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not really a watch guy...
Me, neither. I haven't worn a watch regularly for years. I can't even remember how long it's been, but well over ten years. I think that I've worn a watch two or three times since then, all being this year. I got two watches, thinking à la Field of Dreams, "Get them, and they will be worn." I was wrong. It's just uncomfortable to me.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Me, neither. I haven't worn a watch regularly for years. I can't even remember how long it's been, but well over ten years. I think that I've worn a watch two or three times since then, all being this year. I got two watches, thinking à la Field of Dreams, "Get them, and they will be worn." I was wrong. It's just uncomfortable to me.
For me, it's not really a comfort issue. I could never get my head around the concept of spending big bucks for a watch. I'd rather spend it elsewhere.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new computer speakers should arrive today. That'll give me something to look forward to as I mop my tile floor...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nothing like a classic switch watch, simplicity comes at a price though, and that is..... the price :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Back in the country of rains after being abroad for Christmas, we even got to see the sun for a while during the holidays :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Don't really care about watches. They do look great on other people's wrists though.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I got this watch few years ago for myself (much cheaper than this retail price) , but since then I got carpal tunnel and it's just gathering dust 350 days a year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis