Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I like Doves. We had a nesting couple under our porch awning for years. Then one year they didn't come back. I'm guessing they had a run-in with a beer drinking gun owner out having some fun.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Merry Christmas. The build is one it's way. Glue up starts tomorrow. The construction technique will be interesting. Basically the baffles are short to allow quarter round. I'm excited. To actually be getting this party started.

What a Christmas feast my wife prepared! Funnily enough we did have some very good mashed potatoes this weekend. ;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
These new magazines are pretty nice. Looks like I need to get to the firing range to make sure that they'll cycle well through all the rounds.
Yeah, might be prudent. You wouldn't want a stoppage after putting just 10 rounds into the neighbourhood cr*pper.:rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Kudos, man. I'm glad that you enjoyed the final hoorah! You know the problem with that, though? Now you're going to regret giving it up. You should eat yourself sick. Really sick. :D

Me, too. That's why I'm feeding them. :)

I did. The new Mec-Gar mags fit great. The new Beretta one fits, but the extension doesn't match up with the handle (it's quite a bit smaller) - kinda disappointing for the design to be that way, but oh well. I forgot how nice that Beretta is. Dang, it's nice. As for the other guns...I think that I know where they are, but that aren't where I looked at first. Hey, I figure if I can't find them, a burglar probably won't either. :cool: :rolleyes: Assuming they aren't as daft as I am, that is. I did find my ammo, though. Turns out, I've got more than I had remembered.
Maybe the burglar already found them and that's why you can't...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe the burglar already found them and that's why you can't...
I hadn't thought of that! That might also explain why I can't find my bedazzled flip flops. Oh, no...it couldn't be...did he really find me...is he here...

Alex? :eek:

Police: "Sir, the posts are coming from inside the house." :eek: :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I've been kinda awake for an hour and a half... Maybe if I eat some breakfast I'll wake up.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I hadn't thought of that! That might also explain why I can't find my bedazzled flip flops. Oh, no...it couldn't be...did he really find me...is he here...

Alex? :eek:

Police: "Sir, the posts are coming from inside the house." :eek: :eek:

For proof positive, check your underwear drawer.
Just sayin.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Got this from my wife and kids. Either it is possessed, or my house is haunted. I woke up to a funny noise in the middle of the night but thought maybe I was dreaming. It sounded like the car moving. This morning, the car was not in the same place I left it, but the power is switched off :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got this from my wife and kids. Either it is possessed, or my house is haunted. I woke up to a funny noise in the middle of the night but thought maybe I was dreaming. It sounded like the car moving. This morning, the car was not in the same place I left it, but the power is switched off :eek:
That car was a blast! Ummm, I mean it looks like it would be.

And you need to get more beer...

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
That car was a blast! Ummm, I mean it looks like it would be.

And you need to get more beer...
I gotta say Adam, you totally crack me up :)

BTW, you should have checked the basement fridge. That's where all the beer is, but I'm installing some barbed wire in a few strategic spots today, so be careful.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
When I'm really drunk, I'm too lazy to go the the bathroom and usually piss in an empty beer bottle. BTW, do you know that twist off caps make it really easy to recap bottles? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new computer speakers are arriving just in time...well, almost. For the past few days, I've noticed a loud humming in my computer room. I could only hear it when my computer wasn't running...so not very often. :D I just figured that it was coming from outside (hot tubs will make it sound like that). Early this morning, though, I decided to investigate. Turns out, the transformer in the power brick for my computer speakers is humming like a banshee. Unplugged it, and sweet silence. It's only been doing that for less than a week.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just plugged my speakers back in to listen to this. Nothing that you can say will make me feel any less like a man than I already do...but give it your best shot. :p (Great, even the smiley is girly.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis