Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm pretty sure only cooked food is suppose to go down a sink's garbage disposal. Even then the water filtration systems have to deal with it. I need majorloser to back me up on this. Potatoes are bad for you anyway. Throw them out.
Agreed!
First, deep fry them, add melted cheese and bacon bits.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Things that make you go..."WTF?! :eek:"

Out walking Niki this morning about a block away, and she heads into the bushes all excited about something. Turns out, someone had gone to the bathroom, wiped, and left it all there. Nice. This is right behind someone's house, right off a walking path, and...wait for it...across the street from a fire station that has a public bathroom in the lobby right inside the door.

Now for the good part. It's not the first time we've found that around here.

I'm almost afraid of hearing Alex's related story - and we all know there is one. :D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai

Out walking Niki this morning about a block away, and she heads into the bushes all excited about something. Turns out, someone had gone to the bathroom, wiped, and left it all there. Nice. This is right behind someone's house, right off a walking path, and...wait for it...across the street from a fire station that has a public bathroom in the lobby right inside the door.

I'm almost afraid of hearing Alex's related story - and we all know there is one. :D
The interesting, call it creepy, part is they had the foresight to take tp with them when the left the trailer park.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The interesting, call it creepy, part is they had the foresight to take tp with them when the left the trailer park.
Maybe, maybe not. They were those blue hand towels that you see at gas stations and such. Hmmm, that probably makes it worse. "Hey, I'm in a bathroom, but I'd rather just take the paper towels and go dump some mud in a nice neighborhood."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a lighter note, I want to pack up my Chicago Cutlery knives now that I have two newer knife sets plus my two new Shun knives. I found the box, but I don't have the inside box that held the knives (if there ever was one). I'm going to use the oak block for my Shun knives, so I can't just leave them in the block and pack them. I'll rig something up.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

No wonder you want to be packin' when you go for a walk. Don't want to be surprised by the phantom sh*tter!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No wonder you want to be packin' when you go for a walk. Don't want to be surprised by the phantom sh*tter!:D
Hey, if I see a dude with his pants down out in the bushes, I'll be packin' heat either way.

Woah, hey...how'd a comment like that get in here? :eek:

:D

J/K, guys. NTTAWWT. Well, maybe with that...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time for some lunch and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Part 1, that is.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But before I go...I just saw that my Beretta mags should be here today!

Oh, it truly shall be a merry holiday.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Watched Jim Jefferies stand up routine last night. If you like comics who are crude, swear a lot and are very politically incorrect, you have to see this. I LMFAO.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I found it sounds and feels better with the positioned in the rear vs on the front in the traditional place.
I'd say that you guys have corrupted me...but that would have sounded dirty 20 years ago, too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's better to give than to receive.

Apparently, that's also true for presents.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So does your feet smell because of you using your socks to wipe or your a$$ or your a$$ smell because of your feet?
That is the next level of disgusting for sure but just to
be clear that maneuver is the sock's last call to arms. ;)

Should I be putting that sock back on my foot?
Then the colors wouldn't match. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis