Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
These new magazines are pretty nice. Looks like I need to get to the firing range to make sure that they'll cycle well through all the rounds.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon's current lightning deal: $5 off a one-year subscription to "Urban Farm." They're going after some seriously desperate last-minute shoppers. :D

Oh, btw, at least one person bought it. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex - do you go to the Whole Foods at 601 N Main St? Not being stalkery, btw. I just saw that one listed on an "Animal Welfare Approved" website for meat products (yeah, I'm still trying to find a way to get me some tasty cheese :)). Apparently, their grassfed beef from American Grassfed Beef is humanely raised.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex - do you go to the Whole Foods at 601 N Main St? Not being stalkery, btw. I just saw that one listed on an "Animal Welfare Approved" website for meat products (yeah, I'm still trying to find a way to get me some tasty cheese :)). Apparently, their grassfed beef from American Grassfed Beef is humanely raised.
Oh, no ... that's not at all stalkery. :eek:

"Cheryl!, pack up your stuff! We're outa here in 30 minutes !!! MOVE !!! :D

Yeah, that's the one! I just looked at the map and saw it's proximity to the mental hospital (Butler), Brown University and Providence's East Side where only dinks (Dual Income No Kids) can afford to live. I've had grass fed beef a couple of times on Andrew's recommendation but am not aware of any cheese from humanely treated cows but I'll be sure to ask. I'll ship you some if it's doable. I've already got the address ... and a map of your neighborhood as my screen saver.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm probably going to lose some stalker cred here, but...there was only one Whole Foods listed in Rhode Island, so I took a shot. :eek: :D

Where you as mad as I was that Google Maps street view skips my house now? It used to show it, but now it shows every other house and passes mine by.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Honestly it's been a couple of years since I Google Earthed your place and I really don't have the address anymore. I thought there was another WF around here but who knows? ... maybe they closed.

I guess since I'm not doing anything now I can give it another go. I never did do the street view though. I did it for my high school up in Calgary and that was pretty cool but they stood in front of bushes to take the pics obscuring the view. I guess the search is on ... again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought there was another WF around here but who knows? ... maybe they closed.
Sorry - to clarify, there was only one listed in Rhode Island as having "animal welfare approved" products.

...they stood in front of bushes to take the pics obscuring the view.
It's to give it a more authentic stalker feel. :)

I guess the search is on ... again.
With you knowing my full name, I'd be embarrassed for you if you couldn't find me in about a minute. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Your house is obscured by that big tree ... but it's still visible. Those shots must be mid winter because those patches of lawn look nice and green. I saw the fire station where the poo must be across the street from.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Probably was winter, I agree. My grass used to be nice and green in the summer, but I've had trouble getting the bermuda to grow well for the past few years. I wish that Niki was visible in the picture, but I don't see her.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That area reminds me of a movie with ... William Holden I think ... where he swam through all the pools on his way home on foot across a county or something like that. Lot of pools there. Does it get hot? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This cake resides in my fridge and it must be shaking in it's boots. The picture there doesn't really do it justice. One bite and suddenly you don't care about sugar or dairy or animal cruelty or the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry that has been tearing the south apart for generations.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
This cake resides in my fridge and it must be shaking in it's boots. The picture there doesn't really do it justice. One bite and suddenly you don't care about sugar or dairy or animal cruelty or the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry that has been tearing the south apart for generations.
Looks too good for words, just "Eat" and that is all.

* late Edit- now I am Hungry time to cook a little sumpin sumpin Omeletto or flapjacks hmmm.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The cake is safe ... :rolleyes:

Aside from the agave nectar and honey I haven't had sweets in about a week.

Pork chops on the other hand have suffered a terrible fate.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Some neighbors down the street gave me some Christmas goodies, including breads and cookies. I had a couple of slices of "Boston brown" bread for breakfast. Pretty tasty.

I gotta figure out what I can do for them. They're always so nice about giving me treats at Christmas. Maybe they need their TV calibrated or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis