Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dude, they're kids. This ain't no pizza delivery girl showing up to sing some songs. :D
Kids don't have moms? Older sisters? Divorced aunts? Nothing wrong with not wanting and I guess if you don't want but want to say I want I want it's cool too. I just thought I'd try to unscramble some of that for you. If you like it scrambled, that's cool too.

I hope that I'm not getting sick. I'm so cold that I'm shivering.
Now one of the moms could have helped you out with that. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Kids don't have moms? Older sisters? Divorced aunts? Nothing wrong with not wanting and I guess if you don't want but want to say I want I want it's cool too. I just thought I'd try to unscramble some of that for you. If you like it scrambled, that's cool too.
Eff, man. Their moms are younger than I am. And married. Probably. I suppose that I could have met the woman of my dreams as I drunkenly stared into the darkness, bagpipes deafening me as young children sang off key. S**t. Now I'm all bummed. Thanks, man.

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alrighty, time to go to bed. Night, night. Hope you all have a great one.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Alrighty, time to go to bed. Night, night. Hope you all have a great one.
So, 1.5 hours after you claim to have gone to bed, the little green light beside your name is still on. Damn, you can post in your sleep? No wonder you have almost 20K posts.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I just noticed the T-shirt. Now I gotta go pee!:D

I haven't had much time to post, these last few days. Getting up early this morning and reading the last few pages will have me smiling the rest of the day.:) However, when the GO-NADettes and I drive to the tree farm today, to get our Christmas tree, I expect to elicit some raised eyebrows when out of the blue, I burst out laughing.:D:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam will be pleased that he was able to suck another victim into his black hole.
... I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Such filth and on a Sunday morning. :rolleyes: :D

... sooner or later somebody is going to end up driving in to work with very little traffic. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam will be pleased that he was able to suck another victim into his black hole.
... I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.
Oh, lord - I nearly spit out my coffee! :D (No, "coffee" isn't code for Doug...or Rick...or...)

You guys crack me up - there were several excellent posts this morning. Just what I needed to kickstart the morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, Niki let me sleep past 7 this morning, and now it's time to get ready for the walk. The sun should be up over the mountains in about five minutes.

After that, I'll get cleaned up and head off to the farmers market. I'm actually kind of excited about going, so I'm already preparing for the let down that it's going to be.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Arggg. Tried again to fix the irrigation valve. An hour and a half later, I'm back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis