Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The Twister Tournament Grand Master belt! What year was that, 2008 or 2009?
They say his flexibility was legendary.
Ahhh yes... That was 2008 I believe... 2009 was canceled cause Belk was having a sale if I remember correctly. What a great day for Doug... The stuff of Legend for sure... Remember this year, when he was the hometown favorite, Alex paid tribute to the balding Doug by shaving his head... Man.. He looked so good wearing that belt home. I just wish someone had taken a picture... :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Huh.. Guess I missed this on when getting the pictures of the event developed

What a day!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The farmers market was a bust. Not much there that interested me, and the eggs from free range chickens were sold out (but I did get late). Oh, well - at least I finally made it there...and I got my library card.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hee, hee. It finally dawned on me how to get rid of those big pictures...Adblock. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Please walk me through that ... type slow. I don't want to put Doug on ignore.
If it's like on my Mac:
  • Right-click on the image
  • Select "Adblock Plus: Block image..."
  • In the pop-up box, select the "Custom" button that should have the web address of that specific image already in the white box
  • Push the "Add filter" button

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If it's like on my Mac:
  • Right-click on the image
  • Select "Adblock Plus: Block image..."
  • In the pop-up box, select the "Custom" button that should have the web address of that specific image already in the white box
  • Push the "Add filter" button
That didn't work so I clicked on image info and that took me to something that had collider in the wording and that I chose to block and poof it went away but now I don't know how to get it back. It probably is somewhat different that on a mac. Throw that thing away. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That didn't work so I clicked on image info and that took me to something that had collider in the wording and that I chose to block and poof it went away but now I don't know how to get it back. It probably is somewhat different that on a mac. Throw that thing away. :D
Seems like the Mac was easier. :D

Did it give you the custom filer option? The default on mine is to block the website that contains the image, but the custom button was for that specific file only.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Seems like the Mac was easier. :D

Did it give you the custom filer option? The default on mine is to block the website that contains the image, but the custom button was for that specific file only.
Oh hey, there was a window in my task bar from 'page info' and I could undo it.

Now 'Adblock Plus: Block Image' does bring up a page while a minute ago it didn't. :confused:

I'm looking at this can of worms that I opened and the worms are sleeping.

Should I f^%& with them? :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Take your dog and put some cologne on ... maybe get some height augmenting inserts for your shoes.

I get bringing Niki, and wearing cologne, but...the shoes? Really? I don't know about where you live, but around here, no self-respecting farmers-market-going-man-loving hippy is going to give me the time of day if I wear those with my flip flops. :eek: :D

On a related note, I didn't see any cute woman at the market - but there were two at the library.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe the error happened somewhere between your keyboard and your chair. :D
No,dude. Clicking on ... I just checked it now on the icons above the text box for 'repy' and the first time it did nothing, then a second later it worked. At work when somebody has a broken tool with an intermittent problem, I love saying, "I think it's the operator." < Should the period go before or after "? This life is a puzzle and yes I knew what you meant about the super models and yes I think they would do what they saw others doing.

I should go vacuum a ceiling and order a prime rib thing for Christmas and maybe get some steaks for tonight. Thanks for working with me on the Adblock Plus. It's a cool little tool. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The mail truck showed up about fifteen minutes ago. I was all excited because I knew that some tea was being delivered - some that I've never had before. Turns out, it sucks. Buuut...the woman also delivered my new wireless adapter and a package of cookies from my parents, neither of which I was expecting. Woohoo!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
When my parents visited me from Canada they would bring bacon ... cookies are good too. :)
Bacon is so tasty, but probably not the best choice to send through regular mail. :)

I think that I need to have one of those cookies. This tea isn't just not good...it's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis