What are you watching tonight?

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Blade Runner 2049 again, Awesome movie!
Whole new race of beings! Loved the jukebox hologram! Surround totally sweet!.
Don't get why some think the director was insulting people's intelligence? It's a freaking sci-fi movie!. It's suppose to entertain you.
5 Stars in my book. Looks like the director left room for a 3rd movie when he meets his adult daughter at the end.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Blade Runner 2049 again, Awesome movie!
Whole new race of beings! Loved the jukebox hologram! Surround totally sweet!.
Don't get why some think the director was insulting people's intelligence? It's a freaking sci-fi movie!. It's supposed to entertain you.
5 Stars in my book. Looks like the director left room for a 3rd movie when he meets his adult daughter at the end.
I thought Blade Runner 2049 was great also. My only minor complaint was the CGI of Rachael. Other than that, I liked everything else.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I totally binged Altered Carbon. Fell asleep on the couch after seven episodes and watched the last three Saturday morning.

I'll probably watch it again at a slower pace in a few months.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I totally binged Altered Carbon. Fell asleep on the couch after seven episodes and watched the last three Saturday morning.

I'll probably watch it again at a slower pace in a few months.
I’m hooked. Starting on Episode 5 tonight.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I thought Blade Runner 2049 was great also. My only minor complaint was the CGI of Rachael. Other than that, I liked everything else.
ADTG, We don't get movie's like this much anymore. I mean great storyline, top notch acting. It's not a Michael Bay film all blowing up s***. That was one creepy dude man, angels don't inter heaven without a gift' I need trillions, we can storm Eden take it back' Creepy dude man. Awesome move highly recommend viewing.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched "Altered Carbon" episodes 5-6 last night, which I didn't like as much as episodes 1-4. It's beginning to feel more like "typical" Netflix programming, which means more predictable and dragging plot, boring dialogues, and people trying too hard to be funny.

One thing about this show that seems a little different than typical is the amount of graphic (frontal) nudity and sex scenes. For a few moments, I thought it was almost like "American Gods" scenes. :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
The Expanse: The SciFy Channel. (Kodi) A coworker got me hooked on the books, now watching it play out on TV. Thomas Jane is one of the main cast. I think it's a great sci-fi based on the fact that they story keeps pulling surprises in the plot you don't expect to happen.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I added season 2 of The Expanse to my watchlist. Right now I'm hooked on Grimm season 5.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Game of Thrones season #7.
On Blu-Ray. Totally luv GOT!

'This is serious, or I wouldn't be here if it wheren't.'

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm really looking forward to watching Altered Carbon this weekend.
Absolutely best sci-fi show I've seen in a very long time. Definitely up there with The Expanse if not even better. Sort of Ghost in shell meets Blade Runner meets Thirteen Floor, but honestly, it's something completely new.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Absolutely best sci-fi show I've seen in a very long time...
"Altered Carbon" ?

For real? :D

Okay, maybe I'll change my mind after I watch the entire season.

I thought episodes 1-4 were very addictive and fast. I couldn't get enough of it. But then I thought E05 & E06 dragged a bit and so I stopped watching for the moment.

But maybe I'll continue with E07 this weekend.

I think I finished S01E01 of "The Expanse". One of these days I'll have to continue. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
"Altered Carbon" ?

For real? :D

Okay, maybe I'll change my mind after I watch the entire season.

I thought episodes 1-4 were very addictive and fast. I couldn't get enough of it. But then I thought E05 & E06 dragged a bit and so I stopped watching for the moment.

But maybe I'll continue with E07 this weekend.

I think I finished S01E01 of "The Expanse". One of these days I'll have to continue. :D
The expanse's whole first season is dragging slowly. Give it a chance

TechHDS

Audioholic General
ADTG, Yeah I wasn't expecting that with Rachel, when he busted out with she had green eyes, Pow! Man back in the day when Blade Runner came out, had a major crush on Rachel. I have the sound track on 180g virgin red translucent vinyl. Vangelis did a masterful job with the sound track.

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
Episodes 7 and 8 of the Firefly series on BD...love that series though a bit hokey here and there.

Also watched a few episodes of "Andromeda" on Amazon Prime...wow is it bad...but I loved the show when first on TV...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis